45. Blood

Kesha's POV

If there's one thing going on well in my life at the moment is Alex brown. My job sucks, life sucks, I am literally homeless, my best friend is focused on her exams and my presence won't do her any good.

It's been two weeks now since we left the mansion and still no news from mama's lawyer. Aisha had suggested we move to uncle frank's house but then Micheal stopped us, permitting us to stay at the hotel as much as we want and even transferring us to a VIP room. Actually a whole apartment. God, I need a Micheal in my life
If Aisha doesn't date him I will definitely hook him up with Sasha. Who cares about the age gap as long as he is in our lives duh.
And Speaking of Aisha, she's always at work or with Micheal. Whatever is going on between those two better be good.

I watched Alex from the kitchen counter as he prepares food for me. He looked so handsome and hot in the apron he was wearing. Unlike me, my secret lover was a good cook.
That's right, Alex and I have been spending a lot of time together but decided to keep it a secret for now. Too much is happening and Betty still doesn't know.

"How long will it take?" I asked as he sliced to tomatoes. The sweet aroma from the oven was already making my tummy growl.

"Soon." he smiled, watching me. I have never felt this way towards any guy until Alex and I still can't believe he is mine. I mean he baths me, cooks for me, and even cleans after me. How good is that? Yes even though I am crazy headed and we fight sometimes it always ends with a good long kiss.

"I'm starving," I whined.

"Me too Kesha, I'm starving," he said. Why is he sounding like he's blaming me? So because I'm a woman I should be the one cooking? I walked toward him and wrapped my hands around him.
"I could feed you..." I grinned biting my lips.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" he said as if lifting me and crouched me down on the clean side of the counter. I giggled as I held on to him like an obsessed toy owner.

"Something even better than grilled meat and veggies," I said blushing.

"Mmm I love the sound of that." his cute dimples show.

"Can I get some?" he asked and I chuckled shaking my head as he stole little kisses here and there on my neck. I was wearing his shirt with only panties underneath, his cologne smelled all over me making me feel like I was created just for him. Alex and I still haven't had sex yet but our foreplays are countless at this rate. It always ends with him eating my pussy until I cum and me sucking the living hell out of him as well. It was beautiful and fun and ever since he found out that I am a virgin, he treats me like an egg and never takes me too seriously. But In a good way though.

"You don't want to feed me?" he teases lowering himself.

"Not until you feed me, with real food." he was being ticklish and I couldn't stop giggling as I held his head.

"I got some real protein down there baby, I could Feed you first." he volunteered. I slowly stood as I answered.

"No thanks." he reacted by trying to grab me and I ran off laughing at his humor. He ran after me and trapped me on the couch before kissing me. He grabbed my leg and he robs his lower body against mine turning me on.

"Food will be ready in thirty minutes." he kissed my forehead and was getting up from me when the door burst open.

"Alex I need your help with..." Betty walked in right on us. Just like when I got caught in papa's office, my heartbeat elevated, racing like a moving car. Betty's eyes widened as she stood astonished.

"What the fuck! Kesha," she exclaimed. Her nose flared up as she stared at me unbelievably.

"It's not what you think," Alex said quickly.