9. Retaliation

Aisha's POV

I felt my heart boil as I heard Lisha call Linda and Stella's names. Kesha already left with no hesitation and I immediately ask Sasha to help me get Linda on her feel. We slowly worked towards Kesha's direction and as I avoid the drum noise my ears were making. I then heard noises in the kitchen and I ran there gently leaving Sasha to hold lisha. I passed the kitchen and rush into the dining room where Kesha was gripping Linda and trying to hit her. Stela attacked Kesha and hit her on her back. I quickly attacked Stella and pulled her off.

"You filthy pit. You dare touch my sister!" I tossed Stella to the floor and started hitting her. She cried calling her sister for help but Kesha was already onto her slapping her mercilessly.

"How dare you!!!" I screamed as I pressed my hands on her neck. Adrenaline rushed into my veins I pressed harder.

"Let go of my daughter!! " cried aunty Binta as she and lady Mariama tried pulling me off her.

"She will kill her! Let go" she cried but I stayed glued choking Stella. Finally, they were able to pull me off her.

Sasha and Linda were holding Kesha while the maid held me begging us to calm down.

"Please, please. Do not fight. You are all sisters. Please." lady Mariam begged.

Kesha took the tray with the rice and throw it at Linda. Linda screamed as it hit her hard and then fall to the floor breaking into pieces. I stood breathing hard.

"You monsters! What did we ever do to you! why hurt my little sister" I cried. Stela looked like she has seen a ghost.

"How dare you both beat a 14-year-old girl. For what!" Exclaimed Sasha and then Kesha grabbed another plate within her reach and threw it at Stella who balanced it and ran to hide behind her mother.

"You are the monsters. Mommy, they are lying. They just want to hurt us" Stella said behind her mom and then made a funny face at us. She shouldn't have done that. We all attack her all at once, her mother trying to protect her but in vain. She cried and rush outside for help, giving us a good opportunity to beat every shit out of the two sisters. We made sure Linda slapped and hit each of their tummies and Kesha made sure both of them had a swelled face. Aunty Binta came back with the security guards to separate us.

"Aaaaaa alhaji your daughters have killed my girls." She carried both her hands on her head.

"It's their fault!" Kesha snarled at them.

"We didn't do anything," Stella said crying bitterly.

"Oh, now no funny faces uh. And you Linda cat got your tongue?" Kesha sneered.

"This isn't over. You'll pay for this!" Linda yelled watching Kesha with pure hatred.

"This is what you get for hurting Lisha" I said my whole body trembling.

"Goddammit, It's all your fault!!! You Useless Aisha! This is all on you. You have somehow made life miserable for everyone around you!" Shocked we all went speechless as I watch aunty Binta attack me with her words.

"You were supposed to be a boy child! Your mother had all the signs of a male child. your father gave your mom all the comfort because he thought his first seed will be a boy!!! You fooled everyone and then came out as a girl. You were a disappointment from birth! Your mama wouldn't be in that condition if it wasn't for you Because of you I have another woman sharing my man! Your best friend married my husband! How can you even allow that to happen? You are a disgrace!" She spits.

I stood hurt with angry tears on my cheek. How can she say that to me?

"How dare you aunty Binta" I cried. My eardrum rang bells and my heart felt like it's been pierced.