17. A date with my best friend

Aisha's POV

We arrived at the Caribbean food house and the place looked so lively and smell of food. We walked inside the house and there were so many people around, the place was beautiful and lively, girls looking lovely with so much makeup on, and everybody was talking with someone. I walk to the other end of the hall with Micheal tailing behind and there at the center was this giant table filled with every type of meat.
" Hello," a hoarse voice greeted me.

"Hi," I said, facing him.

" you must be Aisha" I nodded smiling.

"Welcome to CFH I'm at your service tonight" he stretched his hand out for a shake and Michael shook his before I could move an inch.

"Thank you and I am Micheal" he introduced himself.

"You can call me jack," he said.

Jack started showing us around, he said there's one rule here everybody must follow.
"What's that?" I asked as we walked to another table as big as the one we had previously seen.

"Everyone should socialize with everyone," he said and I looked at Micheal before smiling.

"Wait are you two a couple??" He asked confused.

"No," I said a bit faster.

"Everyone thinks we are," Micheal said.

"Hahaha funny, right?" It wasn't a question and jack was looking at us like we were hiding something.

"Okay then."

At the giant table, chairs were surrounding it, Micheal and I sat on them as jack explained that different types of meats were placed on the table and you will be trying any one of your choices and it is only after trying it that he will tell you the type of meat you are eating.

"It's like some kind of bouffe." He said.

"What's bouffe?" Micheal asked.

"Umm a table with different food to choose from I think." the word sounded like French.

"yes and on this giant table we have almost all types of animal meats" jack's accent was a bit foreign. my eyes widen as I stared at the little sliced meat in front of me in wonder, the smell was already making my mouth watery.

"Wow," I said.

" any animal you can think of," Jack said enjoying my astonishment.

"This is the first time I have ever seen this type of place" I admitted. I saw them online and was only drawn to them when I read a lot of reviews about people falling in love or meeting their soulmates here. And I decided straight up to contact them and made a reservation for us.

"This isn't my first" Micheal said.

"But nothing like this" he pointed at the overall place.

"Here it's like a grand party being held in a Restaurant."

"Except ours only happen on Thursdays" Jack said politely.

"Do you have a wolf meat?" I asked suddenly.

"Wow, I was thinking you might start with goat or snail" the table was turned in a clockwise direction and I wanted to try all the meat.

"Oh and here, take these" he handed us each a plastic bag.

"What is this for?" Micheal asked.

"You might wanna puke although it's hardly the case. And since you are almost twenty on this table, someone might puke which will make you puke, although it's hardly the case." jack said, smiling as if what he just said wasn't disgusting.