24. Lustful bite

Kesha's POV

If there's one thing I can never say no to, it's braiding. I love hairdressing and I never get tired of it. My braiding business is really slow since I can't find a place to make my salon. Sasha had suggested that I become a home service hairstylist and that was the best solution we got. Now people call me and I go do their hair at their houses. It has not been easy at all and some customers get on my last nerves but Aisha is always one call away to help me calm my nerves and think only about the money.

My business really sucks but if I fail at this too, I will be a total and a complete disappointment to my sisters. An elderly lady once asked for a really complicated type of design on her hair and after spending hours doing just as I was told, she blamed me for not warning her about how the hair might turn out. I was so mad I pushed at her head and walked out. I had to call Aisha and she had begged me to return and apologized and do her hair for free. Me, Kesha Malik, for free. That was the hardest decision I have ever made.

Another time was after doing this slay queen's hair, she paid me after complaining about me not making her look beautiful. I had told her that it was because she just wasn't beautiful and guess what she did? She went and left a poor review on my page saying my service was bad and I lack manners. The nerve. Lisha and Sasha had to tie me down on a chair, stopping me from leaving the house to attack her. Had they let me go at that particular moment, I would have dealt with that false of a living girl and regret it later. Since then, they no longer allowed me to view my business pages reassuring me that it's for the best.

Holding Miley's braided hair into a ponytail, I started trimming each braid leaving the edges neat and new. We were at betty's house and since her parents weren't around, I did Miley's hair in the seating room. The floor was messy with unwanted hair and combs and hair lotions. Betty sat on the couch facing the tv munching her snacks. Miley sat on the floor beneath me chewing on her popcorns while I fix her hair. We were going clubbing tonight.

"Betty where's your brother?" Miley suddenly asks.

"I don't know probably somewhere." she absentmindedly answered.

"Is he going with us to the club?" She asked again excitedly.

"No way," I exclaimed. what is wrong with Miley.

"Hell to the no bitch" Betty added.

"Why are you even asking, don't tell me you are secretly eying my brother" I heard betty's voice. I looked up to see her facial expression. She wasn't slightly bothered at the thought of Miley liking her brother.

"He's cute duh who wouldn't eye him." Miley glimmered.

"Hah, you are not his type," Betty stated.

"Oh come on! I'm not that bad, you should be helping me get his attention," complained Miley.

"Ughhh Miley shut the fuck up. That guy dates model, smart and successful women. A lot of girls have tried being friends with me just to get closer to Alex but it never worked. He doesn't like people like us" she pointed her hand at us three.

"Ouch, that harsh," Miley whispered.
"Kesha, aren't you saying anything?"

"Miley I don't really care about Alex he's actually annoying so there's no_" I was saying when Alex walked in.

"Can't you go on a day without talking about me?" He said as he sat on the couch next to Betty. Great Miley's stupid convo has led me straight into Alex.

"Hi bro" Betty hugged Alex who kissed her forehead in return.

"Hi Alex," said Miley blushing.

"I wasn't talking about you Miley asked for my opinion," I said avoiding eye contact with Him.