The Big Bad Wolf Of My Fairy Tale

Once upon a time there was a female sheep. A beautiful, lovely, but somewhat naive sheep. The other members of the flock were constantly taking advantage of her and manipulating her, and sometimes they even used violence against her.

The poor sheep was cowardly and never fought back. She endured all the abuse with stoic bravery, because that was what she had learned to do. Until one day.

That day was the last straw and the sheep lashed out. She left everything behind and began to run. She ran, not knowing where she was going.

On the way, the sheep met another animal. An animal she had never seen before. It was big, black, and beautiful - so beautiful. The sheep was enchanted by the unknown animal.

 The sheep was enchanted by the unknown animal

Sheep: What are you?

Wolf: I am a wolf.

Sheep: I am a sheep.

Wolf: I know.

Sheep: I'm alone. Will you take me with you?

Wolf: You're not afraid of me, little sheep?

Sheep: No.

Wolf: You should be.

Sheep: And why is that?

Wolf: Because I am the big bad wolf of your fairy tale.

***

~ ALMOST A MONTH LATER ~ FEBRUARY 2010 ~

~ A FEW DAYS BEFORE VALENTINE's DAY ~

Lois has just woken up and is drinking coffee in the living room.

Sebastian left for his motorcycle shop a while ago

Sebastian left for his motorcycle shop a while ago. There's a pickup today and he should be there. Jared is in the bathroom, but unfortunately, he'll be gone too. He has a new project, but he refuses to divulge details so as not to give it away.

So, Lois will be alone, which has not happened much in the last month she's been living in this house. Her roommates have made sure of that. Of course, she's spent most of her time with Sebastian, but when he had to leave for a reason, Jared took his place and kept her company.