Do I Know You From Somewhere...? Part 1

~ DINNER TIME ~ ALMOST ~ STILL AT SEBASTIAN's HOUSE ~

Sebastian and Jared are ready and sitting in the living room waiting for the girls to get ready.

Jared in his skinny jeans, tight striped, blue shirt, dark blue trench coat, and white sneakers is delicious. So delicious you could spread him on a warm loaf of bread and eat him, licking your fingers.

Sebastian is just Sebastian. A pure work of art. A masterpiece.

The black Armani skinny jeans show off his perfectly shaped butt. The black tight t-shirt, whose neckline leaves his incredibly sexy collarbone uncovered, is a great contrast to his beautiful blue eyes. The way it hugs his ribs and arms gives a hint of what's hidden underneath. The whole ensemble is completed with a pair of black leather boots and a black leather waist jacket.

Jared is all excited to get going, but the girls, who have been locked in the bathroom for a long time, disagree.

Jared: Girls, come on! We are going to be late! What's taking so long?

Sebastian: Women, buddy. So much wasted time with unnecessary preparations.

At that moment, the girls enter the living room and the guys' jaws drop.

Chloe in the blue, short, tight, off-the-shoulder dress, the black leather waist jacket, and the black demi-boots that only reach her calves is hot.

And Lois in the black leather leggings, the tight black sleeveless top with furbelow on the chest and the black leather boots with snaps is Sebastian's perfect match.

Chloe: So, guys? Do you still think that

Chloe: So, guys? Do you still think that...?

Lois: ... that our preparations is not necessary?

The boys look at the girls and each other in bewilderment.

Jared: Uh... Yes... I mean, no.

Sebastian: No. Definitely not.

Jared: Just a question. Your matching outfits are random, or did you plan that?