Ten Questions Game

~ SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2010 ~ LATE AT NIGHT ~

The children are asleep, and the others are in the garden. They have lit the outdoor fireplace and are sitting in the chaise longues, covered with light blankets, enjoying the spring night. Each couple has taken a chaise longue.

Simon: Well, we are going to say one last thing about tomorrow's interview, and then we will talk about everything else. Are we all in agreement?

Everyone agreed straight away. After all these stressful days, they really need a few moments of peace and joy.

Simon: Everything is ready. The interview is scheduled for 6:00 pm. Everyone will be in position at 12:00. You all know what you have to do. By this time tomorrow night, it will all be over and Lois will be free. That's it. Now let us talk about something else.

Mary: Let's talk about sex.

Matt: Geez, Biscuit. Do you ever think about anything other than sex?

Mary: No.

Matt: Pervert Biscuit!

Mary sticks her tongue out at Matt and the others laugh.

Alexander: Let's play a game.

Lois: Yay! Let's play strip poker.

Lois' idea leads to her getting pinched in the bun by Sebastian.

Lois: Ouch! And why?

Sebastian: You know why. Behave yourself.

Lois crosses her arms over her chest, pulls a pout, and glares at Sebastian.

Lois: You, bossy Wolf!

Sebastian: Don't get smart with me, Kitten.

Lois: Hmm ...

Matt: Look at her! She's so adorable when she frowns.

Sebastian: Yes, she is, but let's let Alex say what he wanted. You were talking about a game. What kind of game?

Alexander: A quiz game about sex, of course, to satisfy the Star of Dawn.

Mary: Thank you.

Isabella: Tell us the rules.

Alexander: We each choose a different person and ask them a question that should be answered honestly and sincerely, but we don't ask the same person over and over and we don't get to choose our partner.

Chloe: Is there a limit to how dirty the questions will be?

Alexander: No. No limit. Everyone can ask whatever they want, no matter how dirty it is.