Tiger On The Loose

~ ONE WEEK LATER ~ SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010 ~

~ DAY OF STEFAN's DATE ~ AFTERNOON ~

The whole family is sitting in the living room, waiting for Stefan to come down from his room. There are a variety of different emotions. Fear, pride, anguish, happiness, and sadness ...

It's impossible for Jace to stay put, pacing back and forth, chugging, and running his hand through his hair.

Sebastian: Mercy, man. Sit the fuck down.

Jace: Are you kidding me?

Matt, who we all love when he gets sarcastic and especially to Jace, can't resist and comments.

Matt: Why? Do you have a stick up your ass that prevents you from sitting?

Jace: No, you dumbass. I'm just nervous about Tiger.

Alexander: Jace, seriously. If you keep this up, you're gonna make that boy even more nervous. He's nervous enough as it is, don't make him more.

Simon: Alex is right.

Lois: Yes, Jace. Behave yourself!

Jace: Whew! All right! I'm gonna sit down. What time is it?

Matt: Time to tell me what we're going to do while the kids watch the movie.

Jace: We're going to wait in my office or go get a coffee or whatever you want. As you know, there's a super comfy couch in my office.

Jace winks at Matt and he rolls his eyes.

Matt: You're being ridiculous.

Everyone's talking to each other. Everyone except Mary, who's sitting in the chair facing the wall.

Lois: Mary? Why aren't you talking?

Mary turns her head and Jace runs to her.

Jace: Angel, you are crying. Why, baby? Is there something wrong with you?