Dragon's Wrath, Wolf's Insecurities, Prince's Kindness.

~ LATE AT NOON ~

The family is gathered around the large table in the garden under the pergola. They've just finished their lunch and are now enjoying their coffee.

Cecilia and Lucida, who've taken on the secret mission of finding the right song for the proposal, are wearing headphones, and listening to music. Little Eva has fallen asleep in her friend Jared's arms. Stefan and Jason are playing with their video game and the twins are drooling over them! They stare at them with their identical puppy eyes that no one can resist. Jason whispers to Stefan ...

Jason: What's going on with the Drops? Why are they staring at us like that?

Stefan: They're not staring at us, they're staring at the video game. They're grounded. Didn't you hear Dragon screaming this morning?

Jason: I heard something in my sleep, but I didn't quite catch it. What did they do?

Stefan: I didn't quite catch that either. Something about an alarm clock and a drawer.

Jason looks at Stefan and they burst into unrestrained laughter.

Jason: The little punks!

Stefan: To say the least!

But they're not the only ones talking about the twins. Someone else has noticed something wrong with them too.

Chloe: Izzy? What's going on with the Drops?

Isabella: They are grounded.

Chloe: And why is that?

Simon: Because they nearly gave me a heart attack this morning.

Matt: What did they do to you?

Simon: They put their alarm clock in the drawer and it went off at seven.

Everyone starts laughing.

Isabella: Don't laugh. It's not funny. We nearly peed our pants.

Chloe: Come on. They're just kids.

Simon: They're not kids. They are two monsters and they need to learn some manners. So, no playing for a week, no comics, no swimming pool and no playground, no horse riding, no TV, no music, no video games and to bed at nine of the clock. Not a second later.

George and Adam lower their heads and frown.

Mary: Don't you think you are overdoing it a bit? The next step would be to lock them in the basement and give them only bread and water.

Simon: I was going to do that, but Izzy wouldn't let me.

Lois: For God's sake, Simon.