A Trip To The Country

~ NEXT MORNING ~ THURSDAY FEBRUARY 18. 2010 ~

Everyone is asleep in Sebastian's house. What do you say we let them sleep a little longer and take a little trip to the country? And why should not we stay there all day? Let's see ...

~ HARRONATE RESIDENCE or ... PRINCE's PALACE ~

Mary is in the bedroom. She is sitting on the bed combing the hair of her little daughter Eva, who is already 6 years old and looking more and more like her father as she grows older. Odysseus, Eva's guardian angel and protector since she was born, lies at her feet.

 Odysseus, Eva's guardian angel and protector since she was born, lies at her feet

Eva: Mommy, where is Ceci?

Mary: She's in the next room, baby, with Lous.

Eva: What about Stef and John-John?

Mary: They ...

At this moment, before Mary has finished her sentence, her son Stefan enters the room with his best friend Jason. The two have fear on their handsome faces.

Stefan: Mama! Mama! Code red! Where's Dada?

Mary: Easy there, Tiger. He's in the bathroom. What's wrong with you two?

Jason: Nothing's wrong, Mama. At least we hope not.

Stefan: We just want to talk to Dad about something.

Mary: Why not to me?

Stefan: Because it's something between men. You don't need to know.

Mary: Between men, huh? All right, then. Go ahead, but knock first.

Stefan: Why?

Mary: Because your father might be naked.

The boys roll their eyes.

Stefan: Mama, please!