A Phone Call From The Past

Jace offers his arm to Lois and they go to the impromptu dance floor. Mary watches them go, smiling, then lets her gaze wander. A little further on, she spots Sebastian chatting with Simon and Alexander. She whistles mischievously.

Mary: Hey, Wolf?

Sebastian turns and looks at her.

Sebastian: What do you want, Snow?

Mary: As you can see, your Red just stole my Prince. Are you in for a little payback?

 Are you in for a little payback?

Sebastian: With you, I'm all in. Come to me, Sexy.

And just like that, time flies. Our heroes eat, drink, dance and laugh the whole time.

At some point Sebastian takes Stefan aside

Sebastian: Tiger, I need you to do me a favor.

Stefan: I'm listening.

Sebastian: Do you know a piece of music called The Waltz of Lost Dreams? It was written by a Greek composer.

Stefan: Manos Hatzidakis. Of course, I know it. It was one of the first pieces my father taught me. It's a great piece.

Sebastian: Can you play it for me?

Stefan: With pleasure. Give me two minutes to talk to Jason. It sounds better with two instruments.

Sebastian: You are the artist, you know. Thank you.

A few minutes later, Stefan is back at the keyboard and Jason is standing next to him with his guitar in hand.

Stefan: You ready, buddy?

Jason: Always, buddy!

Stefan: Go!

As they begin to play, the great melody breaks into silence. Sebastian walks up to Lois.