Let The Fairy Tale Begin ...

~ SATURDAY , MAY 1ST, 2010 ~ SEBASTIAN's BIRTHDAY ~

~ MORNING ~ JACE AND MARY's BEDROOM ~

Once upon a time there was a brunette angel named Mary and she was a maid. One day she met a blond god. He was handsome and rich. He was a real prince. They fell in love at first sight and became one. A bullet tried to separate them, but this great love doesn't fear death. They married and had children. All these years they sleep on the same pillow and wake up together every morning. Just like today ...

Mary: Good morning, Prince

Jace: Mmm... Good morning, Angel. Why did you get up so quickly? No cuddling today?

Mary: No cuddling, you lazy bones, because I have so much to do today.

Jace: Now that you mention it, so do I. I have to go into the office for a few hours.

Mary frowns.

Mary: Today? Is that really necessary?

Jace: Yes, unfortunately. There are issues that require my presence.

Mary: What a load of rubbish. I'm sure Clary is doing all this just to have you in the office and drooling over you.

Jace starts to laugh.

Jace: Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?

Mary: Stop laughing. You're just making me angrier.

Jace: You are so damn sexy when you get jealous.

Mary: I want you to fire Clary.

Jace: Angel, you know I can't do that.

Mary: Of course, you can. You are the big boss.

Jace: It's not that easy, baby. To fire someone, there has to be a reason, a serious reason, and Clary does her job flawlessly.

Mary: She's been trying to get the drop on you all these years. Is not that a serious reason?