You Live By The Sword, You Die By The Sword!

Lois: And the rest of you

Lois: And the rest of you. The same goes for you. Anyone who speaks again without first being asked will leave this place groveling! And now that we understand each other, let's get started!

Lois waves and one of the men runs and gets a high stool. He holds her hand and helps her sit down, then walks away and bows.

Lois crosses her legs and puts her hands on her knee, interlocking her fingers. Sebastian approaches her and pulls her hair aside.

 Sebastian approaches her and pulls her hair aside

Sebastian: Who do you want to start with?

Lois: I'm thinking with Peter. What do you think about that?

Sebastian: Whatever you say. You give the orders, I'll execute.

The conversation between Sebastian and Lois is kept simple enough as if they are talking about something trivial. Like what they want to eat or what they want to watch on TV.

Lois: Very well. Bring Peter to me.

Sebastian: With pleasure.

Sebastian walks up to Peter with hateful eyes, who throws up his hands in fright.

Peter: What are you doing, Wolf? We had a deal.

Sebastian: Still don't get it, you moron? The deal is off!

Sebastian grabs Peter by the collar and brings him in front of Lois, almost dragging him.

Sebastian: He's all yours, Kitten.

Lois tilts her head and looks at Peter with narrowed eyes. Peter looks at her as if he doesn't recognize her.

Lois: What's the matter, Peter? Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you recognize me? It's me... Lois.

Peter: No. It's not you. You are someone else. You are not my Lois.

Lois: Your Lois?

Lois bursts into unrestrained laughter.

Peter: Why are you laughing? You think this is funny? You used to be my Lois.