Mess With The Kitten And You Get The Wolf

~ NEXT MORNING ~ FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19. 2010 ~

Although we are in the heart of winter, the day is reasonably warm and the sun is shining high in the sky. So, our heroes are sitting on the balcony, drinking their coffee and enjoying the view.

They are tired, sleepless, and have goofy smiles on their faces. The silly smile that everyone who has enjoyed a night of love, pleasure and sex has.

Suddenly Sebastian starts laughing out loud with his head back.

Lois: Wolf, what's gotten into you? What are you laughing at?

Sebastian: I think I should put a poster on the door that says: Welcome to the house where everyone gets laid!

Lois: Baby, what are you talking about? How would you know?

Sebastian: Oh! My innocent kitten. I can smell it on them. And look at their faces, too. There's only one reason for that stupid smile. Fucking!

Lois looks closely at the faces of her friends. Mark and Jessie, okay. It makes sense. This is what she was waiting for after Sebastian's help. But Chloe and Jared, why?

Lois: Chloe? Do you have something to tell me?

Chloe blushes and looks at Jared before hanging her head.

Lois: Jay-Jay? Why is Chloe looking at you? What the hell is going on here? Is there something I don't know?

Sebastian: Kitten, don't ask. Just watch their body language. They try to hide it, but bodies never lie.

Lois looks at Sebastian and he playfully winks at her. She gets right to the point and makes an angry face at Jared.

Lois: JARED OLSEN, what did you do to my cousin?

Jared: Doll, let me explain. I didn't ... I mean ... I ...

Chloe opens her mouth to defend her lover, but Lois stops her, abruptly raising her hand.

Lois: You goody-goody, shut up. Let him do the talking. Why, Jay-Jay? I trusted you, and you let me down. I didn't expect this from you.

Jared: Doll, I'm sorry.

Jared hangs his head in shame and then Lois jumps on him with a scream and wraps her arms around his neck.