Love, Sex and F*cking

~ SATURDAY , APRIL 17, 2010 ~ REUNION DAY ~ MORNING ~

Waking up in the morning sucks. Everyone knows that. Especially when it happens under strange circumstances, because of an annoying habit.

Let's see if this is true ...

~ MATT AND ALEXANDER's BEDROOM ~

Alexander is in the shower while Matt is still asleep. Or at least he's trying to.

Matt: For fuck's sake, Alex! You and your annoying habit of opening the shutters

Matt curls up on his stomach and hides his face in the pillow, but before he does, he calls Alexander.

Matt: ALEX? Where the hell are you?

Alexander's voice comes from the bathroom.

Alexander: In the bathroom. What's going on?

Matt: Get your ass over here NOW.

Alexander comes out of the bathroom, still wiping his hair.

Alexander: What is it?

Matt: Close the fucking shutters

Matt: Close the fucking shutters. The sun hurts my eyes.

Alexander grumbles as he closes the shutters and the room is plunged into darkness.

Alexander: You're such a bitch when you wake up.

Matt: And you are a total douche.

Alexander: Don't start that! Your order has been carried out. Go back to sleep and leave me the fuck alone. You son of a bitch!

Alexander is on his way back to the bathroom, but the pillow landing on his head makes him turn back, ready to explode.

Alexander: Matt, I'm warning you. Leave me alone, because if you don't...

Matt gets out of bed, walks up to Alexander, and stands in front of him, pushing him hard.