15

Wattpad pls fix the glitch there's only 16 (now 17) content here
Also, I'm back from the exam and I don't have a job-

The sunset came. After another tiring walk, they rest under a tree. They set up a little camp under there and started making fire.

Senku cooked the mushrooms and leaves as their dinner. They ate and chatted.

"Shizuko-chan, " Yuzuriha called. "Did the ghosts still follow you? "

"Hm? " Shizuko looked at her. "Yeah, they are. " then she pointed at the tree from her opposite direction. "Four of them are there, I didn't plan to tell Tsukasa because that guy is dangerous from the start. "

"How did you know, Shizuko? " Taiju asked, still clueless.

Shizuko looked at him with a deadpanned stare, "I literally told you guys to be careful when you took Yuzuriha back. " she sighed. "Future predictor predicts danger, remember? "

"As expected from the future predictor. " Senku grinned. "So, any danger did you predict? "

Shizuko closed her eyes and think. "Nope. Not yet. " she shakes her head. "Or do you want me to send Naoki to observe Tsukasa? "

"Won't they need to rest? " Yuzuriha asked.

Shizuko sighed. "They are looking after Yuichi. Who knows what trouble will he cause. "

Yuichi heard and yelled. ""Hey! ""

Shizuko stared at Yuichi, "don't 'hey' me, you man-child. How much trouble do you want to cause? "

"I kind of wish I can see them. " Yuzuriha said. "It's hard to talk when you're the only one who can communicate with them. "

"Yeah, but it has pros and cons. " Shizuko said.

"Example? " Taiju asked.

"Example, " Shizuko stared at Taiju. "I don't know if you can see, a faceless ghost is floating behind you. "

Taiju widens his eyes and hugs Senku. "Get off me, you stupid oaf! "

"Pfft, why are you so scared? " Shizuko laughed. "You already met Asami, Yuichi, Naoki, and Kaori. "

"Oh right. " he released his hug and scratched his head.

"Anyway, we should go to bed now. " Senku said. Standing up and pulled out a cocoon-like blanket. He lay down and started to sleep.

"Yeah! " Taiju exclaimed. "We have a big journey ahead of us. It's good to start early, right? " he let out a laugh.

The girls agreed and put out the fire and went to sleep.

-----

The next morning, they made a boat with a few tree logs. Taiju was in charge of pulling the boat while Senku, Yuzuriha, and Shizuko sat on it guarding their stuff.

"The giant body's actually struggling for once, huh? " Senku said.

"I'm barely fine! I'm just tall enough, I mean! " Taiju exclaimed. "I still have plenty of energy, though! Not to worry! " then he saw an unpetrified part on Yuzuriha's toe. "Yuzuriha, your toe's still petrified. "

"Yeah, it does sort of getting in the way, but I guess it's okay. " Yuzuriha smiled.

"It's not oka-"

-----

Taiju poured the revival fluid on Yuzuriha's toe.

"That's cold! " Yuzuriha exclaimed. Then, she relaxed. "Hey, the pain's going away too. "

"The revival fluid has rejuvenating properties too? " Taiju asked.

"No, it doesn't. " Senku said as he cracked his neck. "It's just that the small cracks get mended when the petrification is reversed. Haven't you noticed we're still alive even though our faces are crack? " he explained as he pointed to his cracks.

Taiju touched the crack on his upper left eye. "That's true. "

Shizuko touched her cracks. "Damn, mine's are straight as hell. " she snickers.

"I wonder how your cracks could be so straight. " Yuzuriha smiled.

"Alright, let's head to our goal. " Senku cut off the conversation, not wanting to waste time. "If you want to take a bath in an actual rejuvenating fluid. "

Yuzuriha smiled in realization. "When you say the goal in Hakone, do you mean... "

"Ahh, it's time to take an actual bath. " Shizuko smiled.

-----

In the evening, they arrived at Hakone. Taiju still has energy while Senku climbs with exhaustion.

"We made it to the goal! " Taiju jumped in excitement. "Hot springs! "

"Wow! There's a great view of Mount Fuji too. " Yuzuriha said. Shizuko nodded in agreement.

"You three better not have forgotten why we came all this way. " Senku said as he panted.

Taiju turned back his head to Taiju. "So what's this 'weapon of science'? "

Senku smirked. "The greatest invention in human history..  "

"Smartphone? " Taiju guessed.

"You sure love your smartphone. " Shizuko deadpanned.

"No. Guns" Senku made a gun pose. "We're making gunpowder. The stone age was two million years ago, and gunpowder was invented just recently, around700 AD. Basically, we're about to warp 1,998,700 years ahead in civilization. " he smirked. "This is exhilarating. "

"Thankfully, Japan is full of volcanoes. Go to any hot springs, and you have an all-you-can-carry bargain sale, on sulfur, the main component of gunpowder. " Senku proceed to take a bunch of sulfur from the mountain of rocks near the springs.

Three of them looked in awe.

"It's the birth of our ultimate anti-Tsukasa weapon: black powder. " Senku continued and smirked.

A/N: I'm working on BSD fanfic non-romantic, again, so I think my brain going to explode before thinking about all the plots-
And I might be starting to write the bsd fanfic, yes I put an oc, because my brain told me so. I just need someone to help me with the oc art