Bonus Details

Layout of Sonic and Tails' house:
The exterior is painted white, and the front door has glass surrounding it, and a sign and mailbox next to it. Most of the walls inside are painted a cheerful shade of cherry red. Directly at the entrance, you can look directly down the hallway from the foyer to Tails' laboratory/workshop. Next to the workshop door is the door to Tails' bedroom, on the wall to the right of it. Almost directly across from Tails' bedroom door is the bathroom door. Sonic's bedroom door is next to Tails' bedroom door, slightly closer to the front door than his, up the hall. Across from the whole front hallway, to the left of the house, is a living room, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining room are viewable from the living room, and vice-versa.From the dining room, people can see the television playing in living room. The kitchen is structured horizontally, the counter and appliances going from left to right. The living room has a couch and a lounge chair facing the flat-screen television, and a brightly-colored carpet stretched on the floor. Outside is few gardens. A garage is to the right of the house, having a door inside that is connected to Tails' workshop, and a plane runway outside in front of it.