Author's Note

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for viewing The Volturi. I would also like to give a special thanks to everyone who has enjoyed my works and continues to read and vote on them. I do this for y'all, I honestly would've never thought that I would have so many views on anything I published or even find people who would inspire me to continue writing.

So with that said I must move on to the rules now, in case anyone is wondering and is too shy to ask (don't worry I get that way too).

For the Imagines and Oneshots:
~if it is requested I will write it
~ If you have made a request I will need the following info:
        1) you can make up a character and a name, plus a description (if not I will)
        2) the character you want in the story
        3) if it's a personal one, do tell me a description of yourself and the idea
        4) if a part two is requested I will write it.
        5) if smut is requested I will write it, but please don't be mean I've never written anything like that before but I'm willing to try.
        6) I will write who requested the story, unless the reader said not to.

P.S. if you follow me, I follow back. I try to be nice like that. Please enjoy and have an amazing day! In case no one told you today, you're amazing and loved. Stay safe everyone!