Update/Request page

Hello my lovelies!

It's been a minute, hasn't it? I hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and healthy. I, myself, am doing well. 

In light of finding out that Wattpad will be closing private messages between users, I have come to the conclusion of using this update page as a request page. I've been meaning to set one up so I can keep track of who asks for what, I've just been busy and push it the back burner each and every time. But, no more!

If there are fans of this book please do request stories you'd like to see here in the comment section. If you are a more private person and doesn't want to make your request public knowledge you can reach me at my email jennybear2124@gmail.com. I check my email daily so if you send a request that way I will see and write your request as soon as humanly possible.

If you're going through something and you need someone to talk to, I am here for you guys. You can reach out via email or you can talk to me on TikTok, Instagram, or Snapchat. I will be adding those for y'all as well. You can also make a request that way or simply we can start a friendship, the choice is yours. I'm always open to having more friends :)

TikTok: @ spooky_penguin23

Snapchat: hunny_bear022

Instagram: random_potato22