I Hate You

Requested by blossomblue05

"YOU ARE THE THORN IN MY SIDE!" Aro yelled, shoving Caius rather roughly.

Caius chuckled darkly. "That's funny because YOU'RE A PAIN IN MY ASS!!"

Both kings growled as they lowered themselves into crouching positions, ready to strike. They watched each other, not expecting their fellow king, Marcus, to launch himself onto both of them. The kings were a flurry of punches, kicks, and a chorus of vulgar slurs and growls.

Diana, sat on Aro's throne, her mouth full of popcorn watching as the three men attempted to kill each other. She had made the bet with Jane that Caius could defeat the other two kings. Jane had favored Marcus this leading to the ten year old to use her gift of bond manipulation against the trio just to see who would be victorious.

Marcus had managed to pin Aro to the ground  and was in a slapping match with Caius screaming obscenities at the other.

"I NEVER LIKED YOU!" Caius bellowed.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A BLEACHED BLONDE KEN DOLL!" Marcus retorted.

Caius gasped, "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

"NEVER!"

Caius tackled Marcus strangling him, demanding that he take back his statement. Jane had made her way to Diane's side watching the fight unfold.

"This is boring," Jane sighed, "I thought someone would have been beheaded by now."

Diane nodded. "Same."

Diane eased her gift letting the masters to stop their assault of each other. Caius looked down at Marcus and growled as he stood fixing his now tattered suit. Aro rose slowly fixing his hair as Marcus let him off the ground.

"You're still a pain," Aro growled to Caius.

"And I don't like you," the blonde king spat.

"If we were still human I would've poisoned the both of you by now," Marcus remarked as he took his throne again.

Aro sat on his throne when Caius sat on his. All three chose not to speak to each other after their spat, choosing to just sit in silence stewing in their hatred of the other.

"I'm not a bleached blonde Ken doll," Caius mumbled after a moment.

Both of the other kings growled, "SHUT UP CAIUS!"