Lore 3

This chapter is only for those who have read a majority of my books, especially Learning to love His Grace, Just Us..., and Room for You the rest of you who are new be free to skip over to the Thanks and News chapter.

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

Leon flew through the clouds of the astral plains, heading straight for Hazel's tower. Halfway there he noticed a blue butterfly nearing him and decided to stop on a small floating island that wasn't owned by any deity.

There he transformed back to his human form, while the butterfly shifted into Hazel. The woman looked completely livid.

"How could you do that to Steve! You took Alex away from him, then made him give up his humanity!"

"Oh, you're complaining now that he's dead? Again, might I add." Leon said with a sneer.

"I've had about enough of you messing with their lives, does it bring you joy to see them in pain?"

"Honestly yes!" Leon answered truthfully.

"Do your work properly Leon, stop playing with people's lives."

"But that's so boring, a little drama here and there makes things interesting."

"Do you know how much blood is on your hands?" Hazel accused.

"Oh please," Leon stated in annoyance, "it's not like they are actually gone. It's your job to start them on a new adventure is it not? And you know what? They should be thanking me. Bad experiences in life help make you stronger."

"There are some who can't handle the pressure, and they shall crumble under it." Hazel pointed out.

"Well, that's their problem, not mine," Leon said as he prepared to leave.

"Leon..." Hazel called out in a warning tone.

"Relax woman, I'll stand down on George and Dream's next life."

"Why do I not trust you?" Hazel stated.

"Hehehe, sounds like someone's got trust issues," Leon stated.

"And whose fault is that!"

Leon merely shot her a smirk, before transforming back into a raven and flying away.

Hazel continued to glare in the direction that he went, even after he disappeared from view.

She let out an exasperated sigh, "Why am I the one that ends up with a sadistic partner..."