Opulence

Inspo for this chapter-
D I wanna know? By Artic monkeys
R U Mine? By Artic monkeys
Why'd you only call me when you're high by Artic monkeys
(Basically the whole AM album)

It was a known fact that in the eye of the Strom
nestled in its heart were bliss and clear skies. If you could just forget about the chaos and the destruction that tore at roots, threatening Armageddon, you could catch a glimpse of paradise. All you had to do was to stare into the eyes of divinity.

That was the epiphany that hit Taehyung as he tried not to drown in your presence, he felt a warm feeling that coddled and smothered the mind in a rose-scented haze, it was as if he was inhaling a lung full of opium. If he tried to fight it he would surely lose; that's even if he wanted to fight. He had already surrendered.

His kiss became become desperate as he grappled at your body trying to consume you whole. He just wanted to keep a piece of you, just a small piece of salvation.

"Fuck." he hissed into the shell of your ear.

The single syllable curse caused your stomach to flip with excitement. His voice was low causing vibrations to run up and down your spine, like invisible trailing fingers that seemed to linger.

His assault continued down your neck. His fingers moved expertly like the dancing fingers of a pianist, as he removed the straps off your shoulders and unhooked your bra with a final flourish. He pulled away to digest what he could only describe as a work of art. Your breast sat up in attention, perky and gay. Your stomach, although slim, had a feminine softness that reminded Taehyung of comfort. Your silhouette curved into subtle curves that waned and waxed like the phases of the moon.

"My god you're so beautiful." He muttered his eyes glassy with awe and tainted by lust. "Is it okay if I- I mean if we-"

It was difficult to find words when in front of someone like you. Sexuality was always presented by a female temptress luring naïve and lust-drunk men to their demise but you? Your sexuality felt like a sanctuary, it was gentle and reassuring.

"It's okay." You told him with a small smile.

You remembered vaguely how Jin had told you that his brother would seek you out. It was only a matter of time right? You liked how his hands snaked around you as he pulled you unto his lap, his bed sank under both your weight. His lips mapped your neck persistently carving out a path of burst blood vessels and tainted skin. Your worn hands pressed against luxurious cotton, probably bought at some place far away. You let your fingers brush past subtle muscles under his shirt. It surprised you, Taehyung seemed so elegant, he walked as if he was gliding. So you assumed he has a lean but perhaps toned figure, but it seems you were wrong. His own nimble fingers fell to your thigh causing you to exhale in surprise. His hands were heavy and warm against your supple skin. His hands tightened around your flesh as he pressed a hot and heavy kiss on your lips. Caught up in the haze of lust you unbuttoned his shirt, your own fingers trembling.  The kiss did not distract you from the fact that his hands continued to push the fabric of your light cotton dress away allowing him more access to "you" or rather where your sexuality lay. You could feel him pressed against you, hard and proud and... You gasped surprised. Yes, every one of the brothers was big but he was. He was built like a beast. Both eyes connected and you did not miss the smirk that ghosted his lips. Laying you gently on his bed he reached under the hem of your dress and slid down a pair of simple white underwear. You could see your own wetness glisten in your panties. He examined them with inquisitive eyes before he did something sinful and utterly perverted. He raised the slick stained panties to his lips and licked your wetness off of them.

"T-Taehyung..." you stuttered in muted shock, trying to pretend that his very disgusting actions did not turn you on.

"Do you know something..." he started. "I can go years without having sex, because Jin handles all this..." he said gesturing to you, a bleary eyes beauty whose doe eyes made him want to do unspeakable things to you.