What is Sex, Love and the Truth?

"Cute" was what Yoongi had thought to himself, when he noticed how slowly you were processing the situation. Yoongi had never finished what he had started and he was never the type to allow things to go unresolved. Besides you had to he punished properly for misbehaving. He knew Jimin well, Jimin was into the depraved, despite his appearance. Yoongi knew that you couldn't have just caught a ride with Jimin. He would have had to pleasure you a bit first, as evidenced by your slickness left behind on his leather seats that morning. Jimin had done that on purpose. He had insisted it was a present but to Yoongi it felt more like a curse, he hadn't been able to concentrate all day.

Your scent was intoxicating, almost like a drug. He couldn't think properly, his work was half finished...he couldn't go on like this. He needed you so desperately. Pulling you into a kiss he cupped your face. He was gentle and sweet, there was also an undercurrent of passion.  He was holding back. Sensing this you pressed into him. You had always thought if not Jin it would have been Yoongi. It was another thing you wouldn't admit but when you had finally gotten into the swing of your new job, you started to notice the mysterious dark haired man, you thought he was gorgeous, but you wouldn't let yourself talk to him. It was not like you were really ready for the relationship then anyway. You could only dream, but now...

He groaned a little as you added pressure by pushing into his erection. The sound was so hot your mind instantly clouded. He was getting a bit more rough with you as he took your lips in between his teeth, teasing you just as you had teased him. He was so  beautiful. He pulled away first moving back to his desk. A smirk grew on his lips again as he simply said: "Sit." Patting his knee. You raised and eyebrow but did so anyway. He placed a soft lingering kiss on your lips, causing butterflies in your stomach to riot.
What could have been if Jin didn't exist. Yoongi had fallen deeply for you even now he looked at you with such longing. In an ideal world it would have just been you and him.

"You're always misbehaving...it's not fair." He whispered into your hair. "You do it on purpose, right?" He asked. His teeth grazed the base of your neck as he slowly led your hips over his rock hard boner, that only seemed grow further.

"Maybe..." you breathed. His low, rough voice was all you needed for the river between your legs to start to flow. It wasn't fair for you either to be surrounded by such beautiful beings. This was your 16-year-old self, wet dreams coming to life. You allowed him to unbutton your work blouse as the clank of his belt could be heard. He enjoyed the idea of your delicate and slender hands pulling out his dick. As for you the idea of his lovely, ring decorated hands on your breasts was just too much. He played with each of the groping them to try and get a rise out of you. Your moans were like a sirens songs to him. They were so sweet, soft, cute breathless gasps that were miles away from you usually sharp abrupt way of speech that was mostly reserved for the managers. Your lips were juicy and swollen with such desire. Yoongi made sure to soak up every second of this. He lifted your skirt pulled aside your panties and guided your hips down over himself.

He was huge, and wow did it feel good when he caressed your tight walls. He bit your neck to subdue a loud moan, as for you, you whined his name.

"Sssh Princess." Yoongi reassured stroking your cheeks. "We don't want to get caught...unless you're into that type of thing. Maybe you want someone to see you being filled up like this."

You felt your grip around him tighten, mortified that you were actually a little turned on by the prospect.

"I-" you trailed. "We shouldn't be doing this Jin said-"

"Then say the word and we can stop." Yoongi said easily, effortlessly moving you off him.

"No! Wait please." You pleaded. You wanted this. Why wouldn't you want this he felt wonderful and you had a sexual appetite that couldn't be quelled. You pushed yourself back unto him, your mouth dropping open in a soundless scream. His hand firmly held your hips as he controlled your speed. He was falling apart underneath you, not something you thought you would witness. Yoongi was someone who was measured in a cool type of way. He was certainly someone who liked to take a back seat, definitely one of the quieter siblings. So for him moan your name was a sort of mini victory for you. To bring him out like this was fascinating. Soon he was latched to your neck marking the hell out of you. If there was something that he loved more than anything was marking his lovers.