-31-

(I still can't get over how Mystery is finally gone from the Cryptic universe... Seraphim, Mystery, Merlin, Leo, Emersme, Eleric, king Alabard, Audrey.... All off them, all of our lovely first generation in this book series are gone, finally they are all gone and not even a soul remains... It somehow hurts and yet is revealing to know they are reunited in whatever world they are in now, in the sort of afterlife we know nothing about... The painful happiness this brings me, saying goodbye to the last of the characters from my first book and forever.)

"I never took you for someone that would use me for my body

"I never took you for someone that would use me for my body."

I laughed softly.

"What can I say? You are comfortable my queen." I heard a hum.

It had only been a week since that day but I stuck to her harder then before, even Davis had a hard time pulling us apart unless it was Seva that wanted to be apart from me.

Like now, I don't know where this confidence came but I was laying on my back with my head on her lap as she was playing with one of my new silver strands of hair, leaning back on her arm and looking down, amused.

"At least I can be of use somehow." She said with sarcasm.

"I'd love you even if you were useless."

"How nice..."

"Hey I wondered.... You husband from like back then, did you love him?"

"I guess I did in my own way but I wouldn't call it the same love he felt for me or you feel, in older times there was trials, anyone could participate in for a chance to be consort of the throne's heir, he won when it was my turn to be crowned queen, I hated him at the start but such was fate and so I befriended him, made him useful and a partner in my rule, he gave me a daughter, I loved her, without him my bloodline would have died out when the decay came and maybe you'd have never been born... A sad future would that have been."

"But you love me?"

"You are quite special my little mage, one of a kind, don't doubt that." She flicked my nose making me smile.

"So when do you think I'll be able to turn into a dragon?"

"All I know about the long gone silver queen is that it was in a rage that she first turned to a dragon."

My heart clenched at the mention of her, laying a hand on my chest.

"So emotions, what if I get really angry but don't change? Or worst, do and can't control myself?"

"I'll be there darling, I can stop you with ease."

"good, I wouldn't want to hurt people."

"To be head mage you'll need to make choices you might not agree with, they will be for the good of your people and queendom so be ready."

"Right."

"No go be with your brother, I've got somethings to discuss with the elvish king."

--------------------------------------------------------

I wiped my pants clean as I walked.

"So you wanted to meet me my king?" I asked with a slight bow as I stepped in the room but not enough to break eye contact, no one is above me, I am the queen of Solor, you all bow down to me.

"Yes I have." The stupid little boy nodded, wipe that grin of your face, how could you ever think I'd share a bed with someone like you? Even Skarla's brother is a better choice then you.

"Do tell my dear king, what have you called me for?"

"The dragon's are willing to meet you, well... One is willing, the others have chosen to remain hidden."

"That is enough of a start." I grinned softly, not letting him see the truth. "My king I have my own question, each time I bring up the dragons you do talk about it but that room over there." I pointed at the room that actually had chains embedded in the walls to keep the doors closed with guards always before it, I can't get in or it would be clear as day it was me that broke in. "You never talk to me about it... Am I not worth your confidence."

"I would give you the stars from the night sky if I could but that room, I cannot talk of it, bound to secrecy by a pact, all I can tell is that this is a great weapon that we'll use if even with your strength we'll fail."

"I AM NOT WEAK!!"

"I am sorry queen." He dropped to his knees, hands holding one off mine as I glared down at him, how dare he think that? "We never planned on using it, it was before you came back to help us, we were desperate."

I glared at the guarded door.

"Keep that weapon locked up tight, you won't need it's power now that we are here."

"Yes of course my queen, all your wishes are my commands."

"Well." I pulled my hand free. "Lets go meet that one dragon that still knows who the queen is."