-30-

I am happy.

Whatever happened to Skarla was a good thing, she finally unlocked her potential.

In the long run she'll need training more but for one year in the spirit plains this is by far enough progress.

I think she woke up from her weird sleep and since then it kept getting better if those eyes and hair are any indications of her progress, being the silver and dragon red they were supposed to be from her lineage.

I watched as now she easily punched her fist through the stone slab, surprising herself.

"Now since you seem to have awaken your inner strength finally do show me your flames once more."

I took a step back as the inferno of fire spewed from her hand and up in the sky, breaking apart the dance of swirls.

"You did really good, you will be the strongest mage after me, one the world have never seen, you'll be the best there is."

"I...." She took a deep breath.

--------------------------------------------------------

I blew out of my nose, actual steam coming out I was so nervous.

I want to be close to her, I want her mine, now even more then before, is this a side-effect of being a dragon now?

I saw the world weirdly too, magic types had colors, everything was sharper, I heard more, felt more, everything was just more.

And she was just beautiful, my previous crush was blow out of the park but...

"Seva's was to save to the queendom, only that, she was tasked with taking back the throne and not sit on it as queen, she got it in her mind it was her destiny to rule but it is yours, her time as queen has past and I am grateful for what her sacrifice back then did for me but trust me.... You are the heir that should sit on the throne."

Her words still worried me but I have faith that everything will be alright, as long as I am by her side I can help her and her being queen will not be any trouble, I will help the gods but not take my beloved's dream from her.

"Please, if you will, I can't hold on longer." I muttered, thinking of how in the whole world did I say something stupid. "I can't watch you with the elf any longer."

"There is nothing between him and I."

"But he thinks there is, Seva, as your mage you want me with you but I want to follow you and not just because you are my queen. I'll give you my heart if you'll accept it."

Looking down I missed the satisfied smirk before it was replaced by a soft smile when I actually looked at her.

"I was thinking you'd never have the heart to admit it."

"W-what?!"

"Oh you silly, I know, since the start."

"And well.... What do you say?" I asked nervously.

"You give me your heart you say? I'll take care of it my dear mage." Her smile was making my face so red. "So, don't disappoint." Too close! "I have high expectations for you."

"I would never." I gulped at her hand on my face.

"Good, just want I needed." She smiled, I thought I was about to faint when she put a kiss on the corner of my mouth. "You gotta work for more." She winked.

"YES MY QUEEN!!" I yelled with a soldier-type salute of my hand, making her laugh.

"I can't wait darling. Let us reign terror on those that took away our Solor and show them to the gates of the afterlife." She took a step back and held her hand out. "Just you and I."

"Of course my queen, your wish is my command for as long as I live." I grabbed her hand, holding it tight as if my life depended on it.

"Until death do us apart." She muttered but I heard clearly as she pulled me to her and hugged me with her free arm.

I jerked awake and took a while to get used to feeling the weight of my body.

"I'd say our night with the spirits was eventful was it not, darling?" She asked, looking down at me, making me remember our position and I sat up, head off her lap.

"Yeah, you were right this feels odd."

"Well don't worry darling you are doing good, can I ask something of your tho?"

"Everything you wish my queen."

"Perfect."

--------------------------------------------------------

I use picrew to create my characters when I don't wanna draw them and when Mystery said she wasn't who she was before made me think so I created Seva in her first life and currently and... Jesus...

She went from happy queen with love for the land and devoted to her people, ready to die so they'd live, fight for freedom and peace

Too 'I will kill you if you get in my way, for the greater good of course, since me being queen can only bring good to the dire situation you are in, so join me or perish'