-35-

The forest was indeed eerie inside and out and cold, so cold, were we not supposed to feel cold in the spirit plains?

The snow was even falling.

"Come on play with us."

And there it was again, ever since we stepped in here, voices shadowed us from between the trees but I never saw anything, I kept a hand pressed on my mouth to keep myself from talking.

The road here was confusing, I could blink and if I lost Seva from view should could have gotten fifty feet ahead, walk up from behind us or anything.

We did once find Davis several yards ahead of us, looking quite relieved when we met up again.

This forest was much bigger then it seemed and seemingly never changing.

"Speak with me, I am so lonely." No thanks you creepy spirit.

And this traitorous trek weighed heavy as voices from old to young taunted us, so many souls lost, from the really young to the really old, none of these got to rest in peace, eternally stolen to be used to lure more in.

--------------------------------------------------

How did he keep on finding us again?

Whatever, we are almost out anyway.

I might not be for much longer anyway.

--------------------------------------------------

I was the first to step out into the plain where the grace was green, which was something that rarely happened in the spirit realm, regular green grass.

I saw the hole between the realms float not far from there and then saw the spirit skewer and pulled between trees, no mistake that's the Gensui spirit.... Nice to see you again.... You look much uglier then before gods, like a flattened piece of shit under a boot.

"Do not approach him." I pointed at the spirit and said when we got further from the forest of lost souls. "Quite an evil being right there, I read with the elves he tried to help bring the reincarnation of evil back to life."

"And almost killed me, what are you doing here?" Someone leaned in through the portal.

Her hair was auburn with silver strands and that told me enough already about who she was from descriptions.

"Ah, Gatekeeper, nice to meet you." I did half a bow, she is no queen but still. "I am Seva, queen of Solor that once died the day of the Decay but was brought back by the grace of gods to reclaim the throne and these two are with me, Davis and Skarla." I waved my hands at the two.

"I have many reason to doubt you but seeing she is here I guess I can trust you." It irked me it needed to be Skarla's presence that made this woman listen to me. "But that doesn't explain much."

"Well euh..." Skarla said. "I kinda turned silver not long ago.... Do you have any idea how to speed up my training?"

"We are here to know about any tricks to her being a dragon we don't know about and you might since you tied the realms together, we are with the elves so through the spirit realm we could come ask without danger." I added.

"Well I guess I'd be your great, many great, aunt I guess as you are of my mather's blood, only she could have given you a silver soul and I haven't seen her in the spirit realm for a while." Stop fucking ignoring me.

"So can you help or not? We'll be leaving if not." I said.

"I can but you better not force it woman, I am much stronger then you are, I am not a simple elemental." I was itching to zap her with a bolt of lightning but staled my hand, Skarla needs her. "Alright so all the help I can offer to you specifically is minor, you are able to breathe fire even as a human, your scales are extremely sharp, you could change into a dragon from anger and from imagining a dragon shape you saw and letting your magic fill the shape."

"I never saw a silver dragon tho..."

"Then from anger until you meet-- Until the time is right."

"That's it? Nothing more?"

"I am a half spirit woman not a half dragon, I know all I've been told, your fire, what color is it?"

"Orange."

"Then yeah, you need to meet your inner dragon, it will happen but still, after that you'll have silver fire, a powerful fire that overpowers many others and is purely your own, maybe even purple, I've seen mather do that a few times." That would make her even more powerful... Dammit.

"I'll leave you to talk." I hissed. "I'll look for a way back without crossing the forest, it will be easier to cross back to our bodies from the original entry point as you and your brother can't do it without me."

--------------------------------------------------

"I'd advise you are careful around that woman." The Gatekeeper whispered with a pointing finger as Seva left. "I feel nothing good come from her."

"She is worried for the queendom's future, she was tasked with taking the throne back."

"Still tho.... I heard a dragon died."

"How?"

"The world whispers and the spirits talk, so I am a bit on guard you know?"

"Right."

"I will tell you something you can't tell her, please, secret of dragons."

"Oh alright! I promise!" I was supper excited.

"Get her help to melt down the scales left behind by that dragon and you'll also find gems in between the bones since it was an older dragon, give those to a master gem artist, those are dragon stones, a powerful ally to any mage. With the scale forge whatever weapon you can use to the fullest, a weapon you know like the back of your hand, you'll never be able to damage that weapon unless another dragon scale weapon is used against it or dragon fire, it will make the sharpest blades, toughest maces and sturdiest of staffs, it will be a weapon of gods compared to what Solor has seen in the last centuries. A dragon scale weapon can have your magic channeled into it and appear on the surface of it to us. With the dragon stone you will either make a necklace, a ring, an earring, anything you can have on your constantly and touching your skin, you will channel your magic into it and the magic will be stored in there until you wish to use it, it has seemingly endless storage but careful, if you shatter the gem it will explode with the force of all the magic stored into it so let it be a desperate move."

I was nodding along, engraving it in my mind, Seva just watched a dragon die, it would pain her to hear all this, how I want to use one of her dragons as a weapon, I can't tell her yet, the Gatekeeper is right.

"Alright I will keep it to myself."

"Good.... That's truly all I can help you with right now, But you should really be careful, there is darkness ahead, this will not end in any other way then a tragedy."

"Don't worry, Seva is strong! She can save the world from a tragedy!"

My grin fell as she shook her head with a soft smile.

"I thought so too when my friend Tra warned me about the death of me beloved, some fates are just unchangeable."

"I promise we will not fail, Solor will rise again."

"How blind and yet how clear sighted.... I can say nothing else but good luck, I hope this fate I suspect can be altered."

"Trust us we will do it."

"Alright, good luck."

"Hehe, you too! Soon no one will be trying to attack your home I promise, we'll stop them."

"Right, now go on.... I wish you luck once more."

"Thanks and bye!"

"See you another time...."