-43-

"Y-you are a monster your Majesty." I was always told to keep my allies close but enemies closer which led to this frightened Elite and my escorts walking from the castle to the side stairs of the outer wall.

"Every land needs a monster to protect it." I grinned over my shoulder, a fool she was.

"You'll be the downfall of us all."

I swung back, blood splattering in a half circle on the ground as the other Elites jumped back and backed away from us.

The woman reached with trembling hands towards the cleaved out throat as blood dripped from her mouth and sprayed out of her torn open throat moments before she collapsed in a heap.

I shook off my hand, looking at the corpse emotionlessly as it twitched once.

"Anyone has something to add to this?" I asked in an even tone but they all wisely kept their mouth shut. "Good, never question your queen." Lucky that peasant was to tired to move, she'd have talked my ears off and I need her on my side, my little head mage.

I looked at my hand but the cascading rain had already washed it clean.

I had summoned quite a hurricane, it seemed like the world was flooding, the rain never ending as it fell.

But the wind, the fire and the earth had regained their calm, it was the skies that raged on by their own choices.

I climbed upon the wall, looking on out above the sea of shivering people while I didn't feel the cold. This, this is the power of an elemental, you inevitably doomed yourself by killing us all, concentrating the powers in the few remaining and created what would bring your downfall.

I watched my people, my subjects, gather to see, to witness.

"People of Solor! The usurper has been dethroned! She will not hurt you anymore!" The fools, cheering for a lie, suffering comes with living. "I was rightfully queen in the time of your ancestors and I am here to rule again."

I grinned tho something soon caught my eyes.

"Sawyer, how nice to seeing you here." I grinned, my voice still loud above the deafening sound of the rain pelting the ground.

"This... This was not the plan!" He yelled, feeling hurt probably, such a child.

"Oh yeah." I looked over his burnt clothes and the burn wounds. "You shouldn't have been where the fire raged."

"Let us in please."

"Why would I? This is my town, my castle, my land."

"You promised!"

"I promised you the queen on a silver platter.... Nothing more, nothing less."

"You.... Then give her to me and our deal is up." He looked so heartbroken, foolish child of elf, grow up and learn. Go cry to your mother, oh wait, you can't~.

"As you wish my king." I chuckled, mocking the way I called him previously, how gullible you were, you played a nice distraction, tho I would have preferred if you perished in the fight, you just caught my attention fully and that's not a good thing, king.

A shaking Elite brought me a large platter with a cloche of the same metal on top of it.

I grabbed it, weighing it a little on my hand.

"Here it is king Sawyer, your spoils of war!" I laughed as I threw the platter out above him.

The cloche went flying and an out pour of blood and diced human remains went falling out onto to crowd and the elves.

The silver hitting the pavement echoed extremely loudly as the king of elves looked horrified at the only intact part, the head, that fell at his feet as the rain was already washing the blood deep into their clothes.

"How dare you?! You went back on your promise!! This can mean war!! You were to give me the queen alive so she would pay for her actions!!" He yelled, powering through fear with anger to not tremble as I simply smiled at the stupid boy. The people splashed with blood were numerous and created panic, pushing and shoving as people were clearing out the place and fleeing.

"I promised her on a silver platter, there was never talk about her being alive, I kept my side of the deal."

"You are a monster Seva!! How could you do this?!"

"She deserved it." I shrugged a shoulder. "Now, thanks for your help but I don't need you, leave."

"You will regret using me!! This is war!!"

"Bring it on, orphan king." I challenged, stepping up on the ledge in the wall. "And meet the wrath of elementals."

He glared before whipping around and walking off.

"Tail them, kill them outside of town." I said to a random Elite as I walked away carelessly, not even bothering if they'd actually succeed in killing them, war was coming anyway.

And I would kill every last person in my way.