-41-

(About last chapter.... Now you can truly see how Seva changed don't you? The monster, the twisted her mind, herself, being so evil I was rooting for the random Elite to win. She has gone off the deep end and brought Skarla down with her.)

I stood as the dust cleared, stupid Elite, my own magic saved me, you killed yourself for nothing.

I looked at my chard arm, flexing my magic and plants grew from my wound made by the ice shards, wrapping around my arm before fading into my skin, this, this is what you can do when you have enough elemental magic to become it, this is why you pathetic Elites can't win.

"But I can use you."

I looked up at the inner wall of the castle that I was nearing in a casual walk.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Stop!!" One called out, many gathered to protect their egoistical queen from judgment day.

"Kneel before your new queen and your life will be spared!!" I demanded, if they are smart enough they will listen.

But one lashed out with a disorienting spell, making my lose my sense of balance.

"You chose this fate yourself!" I grabbed a wall to stand and aimed my hand at his chest and squeezed.

The oh so young Elite doubled over, one bloody cough later, even before he fell flat on his face, he was dead.

"My powers are beyond any of you!" I called out, standing tall, the rain that was falling embracing me but falling like pellets of stone upon anyone against me. "Bring Skarla here, she'll want her revenge." I whispered to the wind that rushed to command. "I am not just an elemental!! I am the element!! Any humans body has water in it, you think I couldn't kill you all like I did your friend?!! If you wish to fight you better learn to fight without any lungs!!!"

Fear was felt as I made the wind pick up, feeling like sharp blades on their skin without leaving any marks, exactly like the rain, no one is strong enough to hold out against my will.

"Kneel and implore my pardon!!"

First none moved but one stepped forth, looking me in the eyes, tired blues that have seen the pain this world had to offer.

He held the fight in his eyes before cracking, the weight of the sins Elites brought forced on him with my unrelenting gaze.

His knees bending with pops from the joints, falling harshly on the muddy stone pavement, the sins pushing his head down, body wanting to become as small as it could.

And many followed, one after the others, all fell bellow me, all admitting I was stronger, I was better suited to rule over them, that i was the one they should have protects.

I stomped on the old man's head, driving his nose in the ground, breaking it.

"Now to make yourself be of use, have all of your fellow Elites stand down from my way while I go get what's rightfully mine and you might not all die today."

"Yes my queen." Delicious fear laced his voice as he answered me like he should have always done.

"Good."

I walked away, walking through the gates of the inner wall and into the court of the castle that changed from my first time alive.

Elites pushed aside, making me a rout to the castle entrance, all of them kneeling down, head low, gaze on the ground.

The inside of the castle was lavish, with many gold decorations and pieces, gold they used stupidly to make things that don't need to be pretty into pretty things, how stupid are they.

The throne room's door were slammed open, it was just like the one made of glass in the spirit realm, my goal was right in front of me.

"GUARDS!! STOP THAT WOMA--" A whip of my hand and ice shard pinned her to the throne she dared to sit on in that filthy nightgown, daring to sully the crown by wearing it, it had long changed looks since I wore it but it was still Solor's crown

"Silence, you insolent woman, no one will help you anymore for I am the righteous ruler of this Queendom. How could a descendant of my own blood become so pathetic? You must not even have any true royal blood remaining in your veins like I thought."

"Guards!!!" But none moved, the Elites are on their knees for me, you think simple humans will stand to face me?

"Guards." I called, in the same but calmer tone. "Take her away and lock her in the dungeons to await her punishment for having brought Solor such despair."

"W-what are you doing?! I am you queen!!!" She yelled as the frightful guards freed her from the ice shards and dragged her away, the crown falling off her head.

I walked ahead in the room that was silent from anything but the sound of the heavy rain from outside.

A burst of fire came from my skin, drying me off without burning anything, I bent down to pick up the crown.

A smile appeared on my face, finally, this is it, I have the crown.

I walked to the throne, sitting down in it heavily.

I grinned at all in the room as they kneeled still, terrified.

I lifted the crown, trembling almost as I lowered it on my head.

As I dropped it on my head lightning struck several time outside, heavily and violently.

I sighed before chuckling and full on laughing.

Laughing in the loud silence.

Laughing at my victory.

Laughing.

And just Laughing.