-40-

The elements rages.

On the North of the city a forest of carnivorous plants grew exponentially, mouths snapping with endless hunger.

On the Southern part raged a tornado of fire, an inferno without an end and without a master.

On the left of the city monster of pure ice rampaged and spread the deadly cold, freezing even blood of their victims.

On the right the earth was alive, swallowing many that fled, impaling those trying to fight back, becoming an enemy without a heart.

The sky was covered in thick, angry, black cloud, roaring down with anger and rain so sharp it could cut any in two, striking down with lightning those that adventured out to fight against it.

The Capitol, attacked from all sides, fought for its life, desperate to not drown under the attacks but as it weakened, the elements only grew stronger.

This.

Was the true strength of elementals the world forgot for centuries and who was now bringing death to all.

----------------------------------------------------------

"GO GO GO!!! ANYONE CAPABLE OF FIGHTING ON THE FONT LINES!! STOP THEM FROM GETTING TO US!!!" I yelled, angry I was interrupted in my fun because we were attacked.

Who is stupid enough to stand up to us?

----------------------------------------------------------

I cried, I couldn't help but cry.

From fear, pain, loss, everything.

My arm, what was left of it, hung limb, the burnt smell of the flesh suffocating as I hide under rubble as the ground shook again, a huge blast of fire exploding overhead, to my horror, through the small hole in my shelter, seeing a man plummet off a guard tower to his death.

I sobbed louder as his blood splattered near to my feet.

I am so scared, where are you daddy? You told me you'd stop the monsters.... So where are you?!!

Why did you leave me alone mommy? Where have you gone?

I screamed as another blast blew me away with my shelter.

I landed painfully on the ground in the middle of the street.

"A straggler." I looked up at the monster in human skin, I was so scared. Fire whirled around around her with sharp shards of ice not melting, horrifying thorned tentacle-plants squeezing the body of the old shopkeeper Theor. I was frozen in fear as her green eyes glowed with madness, those terrifying mad eyes piercing the fire as she held her hand up towards me. "Sorry kid but one death against many, this is the lesser evil."

A scream tore through my already charring lungs as the fire I fought to escape enveloped me, the pain only grew as my eyes melted out of my skull.

How is this the lesser evil?!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

"NOOOOO!!!" A scream ripped out of me as anger took over, how dare she?!!

I called to me my magic, my comrades found proof that it was an elemental that killer our brothers in arm when they went to destroy that village but it was the not Gatekeeper, we have her in a stalemate with our forces and such she could have not gone there herself and now I am faced with this monster of a woman.