-A/N-

As promised, the titles of the other books already planed for this book univers.

First one will take place a decade after the ending of 'The Shadow Knight':
Humanity, always filled with hubris, had unleashed the decay on the world but it was thought to be stopped, it was thought to be dormant. That was until a being as born from it. A being that should have never existed, a being that could mean the end of all that has been known and all that isn't... A being made entirely of void, brought alive in the book of 'Humanity's Hubris', lets just hope she'll learn what 'living' is.

The second would take place also a decade later but a decade later to the events of 'A Spark From Before':
Even between dragons, meant to be the guides of live, there exists those with a different mindset. The banished one, the dragon of death, having long been restricted now rises again with her own idea of how the world could become better. Skarla has long given up on love but will this master of wild magic let it remains so? The inexperienced queen shall trust the most untrustworthy winged monster in the hope of saving her people. Lets just hopes this time the crown doesn't corrupt, their stories found between the pages of 'Dragon's Return'.

For now I only wrote a few chapters for Humanity's Hubris and none for Dragon's return but yeah, those are the titles for those that are interested.