✧40. Why?✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Namjoon's Mansion...

"Sugarplum, hurry!" Jin's loud voice booms in the hall.

"10 mins" Namjoon answers from the shower.

Jin neatly places the breakfast on the table and covers it with a lid when,

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

He picks up the phone. Sees the ID, and answers, "Hoseok?"

"Hyung, where are you?" Hoseok asks from the other line.

"Of course, I will be in my home where would I be?"

"When will you leave for work, then?" Hoseok inquiries.

"Brat, why am I being interrogated now?" Jin questions back.

"Hyung, tell me. When will you leave?"

"I am not going to work today. I am taking Joonie shopping, he doesn't have clothes to wear."

"That's good, then wait for me."

"Wait for you??"

"Hyung, I am coming to your mansion with my husband so don't leave."

"What, with your husband? Suddenly? Brat! I am going on a date with Joonie and you had to pick the same day to visit us with your husband? Come another day."

"Hyung, Namjoon is gonna love seeing my husband so don't go and wait for us."

"Why would Joonie love your husband, brat? He only loves me and you are so happy about your husband being loved by my Joonie. Are you out of your mind?"

"Aish, Hyung! Don't run your brain too much. My husband is your boyfriend's little brother." Hoseok says shocking Jin.

"WHAT?" Jin shouts.

"Ugh, my ears! Hyung damn your loud voice! Anyway, Taehyung and I are coming, so don't go shopping, my wifey wanna see his Hyung after a long time, and I, as a good husband must comply with it."

"Ho, ho! Do you think you are the only good husband here? I am a good boyfriend too. Okay, then come soon, should I prepare lunch for you both then?"

"No, hyung. We will leave soon. I have to go to work and drop Tae off at his work too. So, we will only stay there for an hour or two today, we can meet leisurely next time."

"Brat, you are going to work while I am on my leave? What'll happen if you take a day off, huh? It's not like you are the only prosecutor dealing with all the cases of this country."

"I am not the only one but you know I am the only best one, so I have to go, we can make plans on a weekend if they both want it."

"Aish, I can't even deny that. You and your work! Come quickly then, after you leave we have to go on a date too."

"Ok, Hyung" saying that Hoseok cuts the call.

>>>I won't tell Sugarplum now, it will be a surprise for him when he meets his younger brother after so long, I think he'll be very happy...

Jin is smiling to himself thinking about Namjoon's smile when the younger comes from behind snaking his hand around the elder's neck and asks,

"What are you smiling for?"

"You are here" Jin turns smiling at the younger and says, "Come sit here" patting at the seat next to him.

"Why are you so calm now? You were hurrying me before that it's getting late and we need to go," Namjoon asks perplexed.