✧62. Pregnant✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In Seoul...

"Tae, shall we go?" Si-Hyuk calls.

"Yes, sir." Taehyung after saying goodbye to Krystal follows him.

When Jungkook stops them from coming downstairs, "Appa, where are you going along with that servant?"

"Jungkook, he is not a servant. Give some respect he is elder than you." Si-Hyuk reprimands.

"So what? A servant is a servant. I will call him that. Now tell me where are you both going?" Jungkook questions again.

Si-Hyuk gets angry but controls himself and answers, "To the cafe."

"Cafe, huh? You and him?" Jungkook looks suspicious. "Then can I also come with you guys?"

"No." Si-Hyuk refuses in a second making Jungkook frown at that.

"Why? Why can't I come with you?" He queries.

"I don't need to explain everything to you. Did I ever ask where were you going to the party? I didn't so stop questioning and stay put in the home."

Jungkook snorts, "So you are going to part with that servant, huh?"

Si-Hyuk ignores him and takes Taehyung's hand and leaves the mansion driving to the cafe.

Jungkook gets furious seeing that,

>>>He even holds his hand, huh?

At The Cafe...

"Sir, you shouldn't have talked like that with Jungkook. You know he is just a kid." Taehyung voices his opinion.

"He takes after me, and we both are stubborn. If I don't talk with him like that he won't stop his questions and we would be late to meet Namjoon." Si-Hyuk explains.

Nothing to say Taehyung just nods his head. After some time, Namjoon gets there with Jackson but stops at the entrance of the cafe, seeing Si-Hyuk.

He remembers that day when he stole the box from his hands and got caught. (A/n: The incident in chapter 3).

"What happened, Joon?" Jackson asks.

"I can't go and meet him," Namjoon speaks looking troubled.

Taehyung is looking out when he sees Namjoon who signs him to come out without telling Si-Hyuk and Taehyung nods to that.

"Sir, I will just come." Taehyung gets up and Si-Hyuk nods.

He goes out to meet him, "Hyung, why are you here? We have been waiting for you. Let's go inside."

"No. Tae, I can't meet him." Namjoon refuses.

"What, why?" Taehyung looks confused.

"I stole something from him in the airport and got caught. If he sees me now he might fire you like the last one. I don't want to trouble you anymore with my past. I am sorry Tae, I will go."

Without hearing back from Taehyung he takes Jackson and strides away from there.

Defeated, Taehyung goes inside the cafe. "Sir..." He calls.

"What happened, Tae?"

"Let's go from here, Hyung won't meet you."

"What, why?"

"My Hyung used to be a thief, sir."

"What?" Si-Hyuk gets shocked.

"He worked for Eagle claws gang back then but after that, he became a witness and helped in imprisoning the whole gang."