✧54. I Never Hated You✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At Jung's Mansion...

Jimin wipes the younger's remaining tears and cups his face. "I never hated you, Kookie."

"B-But...*hic* you..." He hesitates to speak,

"What is it?" Jimin asks.

"Didn't...y-you say that...I-I am ugly and disgusting..." He asks looking with silent tears flowing through his cheeks.

(A/N: The scene in chapter 30. Kiss?)

Then Jimin remembers the day he said those words when he was angry at the younger as he called his sister inappropriate names.

And also remembers the file he read that Taemin brought.

Jimin lifts the younger's face and the tears. "I didn't mean to say those harsh words to you that day, Kookie. I was angry that you called your sister shitty names."

Jungkook looks away, "I... know it's the truth... I know I am ugly, Hyung. That day you didn't even bear to look at my body..."

(A/N: He is referring to the scene in chapter 44. Marriage?)

"Kookie, look here. I turned my back that day, not because I thought you were ugly. Because you were trembling so bad and I didn't want you to panic more."

"R-Really? Don't you think... I-I am *hic* fat?"

"Are you kidding me? You are so thin that you don't even weigh anything. Even now I could barely feel you. I am worried cause you are all bones. Who said you're fat and all that nonsense?"

"Everyone used to say that *hic* in high school... that I eat too much and so I am fat and ugly *hic* even you..."

"Me? When did I say such nonsense?"

"You didn't say it to me directly, but your friends said that I eat like a pig and that's why you hate me. And you only date slim boys."

Jimin is beyond angry now. He never said such nonsense to his friends. He avoided Jungkook in school because he doesn't wanna give any trouble to him.

He doesn't want to be close with the younger, as he is the heir of Darksmoke. Many are waiting to know his weakness and he doesn't want Jungkook to be the target of them.

But he never knew the more he ignored the younger, the more students believed he hates the younger, and to appease him, they used to bully Jungkook.

"Kookie, I never said such despicable things. I don't hate you. You are not fat or ugly. I used to love your chubby cheeks so much. I wondered why you lost weight but thought maybe it's a puberty thing that you wanna look like idols or so. But to think that it's because of me..."

Jimin closes his eyes, controlling his anger not to scare the younger.

>>>I should send Rex to handle those fake bastard friends of mine. To think they would do such things behind my back...

>>>Then did he get bullied by the entire school just because I ignored him?

>>>Was it my fault all along that Kookie had to suffer all those abuses?

>>>I wanted him to be safe, but to think that I was the one harming him the most...

"Sorry, Kookie" Jimin says honestly.

"Why are you...*hic* *hic*" Jungkook hugs the elder tightly and starts sobbing hard.

>>>So, Jiminie Hyung never thought of me as fat and ugly...he never hated me...?