✧65. The Will✧

Author's P.O.V:-

In Italy...

"Lorenzo... Lorenzo. How are you? Did you ever think I would surprise you like this?" Jimin snickers.

"You son of a bitch!" Lorenzo yells.

Hoseok immediately kicks him on his face hard and he falls to the floor due to the impact, "How dare you call our Eomma with names? Do you have a death wish?"

"Hyung, he does have a death wish, or else I won't be present in front of him like this." Jimin comments.

"You...y-you both?" Lorenzo's eyes widen.

"By the way Rex, where are those three guards, I need to teach them a lesson," Hoseok asks.

Rex bows, "Master Hoseok, our men will bring them to you." And he signs to some men who go to bring them.

"And where are my cutie little bastard officers?" Jin asks.

"Here, they are" Taemin throws a man from the stairs holding the other two in his hands.

Jin smirks, "Ricardo, how is it? Do you miss me? How does the bullet I gave you taste?" 

Ricardo looks up holding his leg, previously he is the one thrown down by Taemin.

"See how the tables are turned. That's why you should give respect to the guests when they come to your home. Such bad manners will lead to this in the end. You should have learned properly when you are in school."

Jin smiles evilly and presses his shoe on the wound he gave him making him yell in pain.

Hoseok, on the other hand, beats the three men to a pulp and made their faces black n' blue. "How dare you touch me, do you think you could do anything to me with that skills of yours? Where did learn those rusty skills, who was your master?"

"Will master Hoseok teach them how to fight now? Is he upset that they beat him or is he upset that they don't have good skills now?" Rex whispers in Taemin's ear who just gives a 'shut your damn mouth' look.

Rex smiles and shuts his mouth close.

"Hyung's you can stand back now. I will take care from here." Jimin asserts.

"Minnie, this one kicked Jin hyung in the abdomen, you know." Hoseok points at Gabriel.

"Yes, and this one kicked my handsome face," Jin points at Salvatore.

"How dare they touch my Hyungs. Taemin, Rex!" Jimin looks like a Satan.

Taemin and Rex go to them and kick and punch them. Jin and Hoseok sit and enjoy the show while eating and drinking the food Darksmoke's men brought for them as they've been starved for three weeks now.

"What're you doing playing with them? Kill them." Jimin commands.

"Minnie, we are eating. We will lose our appetite seeing those bastards' blood." Hoseok speaks eating his pizza.

"Sorry, Hyung. Take them out and finish them." Jimin orders.

"Yes, master." Rex and Taemin drag Gabriel and Salvatore outside while they please for their life.

And they hear gunshots followed by ear-piercing cries. Which makes Ricardo shiver in fear.

After eating his pizza, Jin dusts off his hands and stands up, "Wait, I will take care of the head. He gave me a headache with all the useless meetings and called Seoul officers fools. I should be the one to settle things with him, don't you think, Jimin?"

"As you wish, Hyung." Jimin smiles and signs his men to bring Jin's gun and hands it over to him.

"Aw, my little thing, I missed you. Did you miss daddy?" Jin kisses his gun and looks at Ricardo who scurries away in fear, "Us Seoul officers are not fools, Ricardo. We specialize in one thing particularly, that is E.N.C.O.U.N.T.E.R"