✧53. KimchiJeon ✧

Author's P.O.V:-

At The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice...

Jin and Hoseok are in awe seeing the Murano glass chandeliers hang from the ceiling, Lorenzo Rubelli silk fabrics bedeck the accommodations, oil paintings adorn the walls and the property's original terrazzo floors.

"Are we staying here, for real?" Jin doubts.

"Well, the government is paying, so why not, hyung?" Hoseok grins.

"You are right. When will we get to enjoy the government's money?" Jin beams.

Hoseok nods to that and they go to the reception, get their room cards, and go to the allocated room.

After settling down and freshening up themselves, they go to the coast to take a water taxi again and depart to the heart of Venice, San Marco.

Then they head straight to the headquarters of the criminal investigation department.

Inside the headquarters...

As soon as they enter the meeting room, they're met by the officers who welcomed them warmly. Hoseok and Jin are proficient in speaking English and French so there is no language barrier for them.

"Hello, welcome officer Kim and prosecutor Jung." Officer Ricardo, head of the department, greets them.

Jin and Hoseok bow to him, "Officer Ricardo." Jin hugs him. He knows him from some mission.

Officer Ricardo smiles, "Come, sit."

They both take the seat and Ricardo introduces the other officers, "This is Marco, Gabriel, Carlo, Salvatore, and Francesco."

They all say their greetings and start the meeting.

"Rheagal Gang is not what it used to be because of the change in leadership. In the past, the Rheagal gang used to help the police keep the criminals in check. But now, after the younger son of the Rheagal gang killed his father and took his place, he has been doing all the illegal doings."

Hoseok frowns at that. "What? But it was supposed to be the eldest son who will take charge of the gang, is it not?"

"Yeah. The one who was all mysterious and known to be more powerful than his father. Did the youngest son kill him?" Jin inquires.

"No. When the youngest son Lorenzo killed his father, the eldest son Vincenzo was not in Florence," officer Ricardo informs.

"Vincenzo?" Jin and Hoseok look at each other, grinning.

"Yes. We recently get to know his name and his details. Lorenzo sent his men to hunt down his brother, but he couldn't find him anywhere," Gabriele explains.

"If only Vincenzo took over the Rheagal gang, Italy would have been a better place and the crime rate of the whole European continent would be near to none," Francesco voices his opinion.

"That means Rheagal gang was like Darksmoke of Seoul that controls the crime rate but because of the power-hungry Lorenzo who took over the gang now the Rheagal is stirring up troubles," Hoseok expresses and Jin nods.

"Officer Ricardo, then where is Vincenzo now? We got some intelligence report that someone with the identity of Rheagal's leader is in Seoul. Is it possible that he is Vincenzo?" Jin questions.

"We got the information, too. Maybe he is in Seoul, but no one knows exactly where he is," Ricardo replies.

"Some say that he fell in love with a Korean lady and followed her after he fought with his father, not expecting that his brother would do that in his absence," Marco reports.