A Party To Remember -Part 1

Matt, Raych and I drag our feet to Kerry's door and then to her bedroom. Raych has her arms filled with bags, as do Matt and I. Raych bangs her head repeatedly on Kerry's door.
"Come in", she calls out.

We open the door, somehow, and stumble in. We had a great time in town. We watched a movie, got kicked out, went shopping. But to us, shopping was buying CDs, posters and films. So we got a lot of them. Well, they did. I bought one or two, seeing as I just got payed yesterday and I'm only working for one person now: me. The bags in my hand are Rachael's and some of Matt's. Kerry is doing her make up at her vanity table. Allison is sorting out her jewellery with Megan and Ally. Then, there's Hannah and Katie painting each others nails. I'm guessing the others were lucky enough not to be here.

Kerry stands up from her vanity in a pink dress with light coloured make up, heels and only a little bit of jewellery. Everyone seems to be more or less ready.
"Now who wants to go first?", she asks, and before I can even respond, Rachael pushes me forward.
"Great. Get in the shower", she orders, and I look to Rachael, dropping her precious bags to the floor and storming off to the shower.
"Hey!", Rachael and Matt both call out as I shut the door.
...........

"Okay. Blink", Kerry says, after she's finished with my eye shadow. I blink and open my eyes, feeling the weight of them drag my eyes closed again. I'm not sure if it's lack of sleep, or the make up, but my bet is that it's the make up.
"Well, I'm a genius", Kerry says, and tells me to stand up. I try to and end up falling back onto my seat, not used to heels this high. Matt snorts. I'm glad Rachael is too busy to be seeing this. She's getting her dress on in the walk in closet and making a big ruckus about it from the amount of name-calling and attitude I can hear.

I glare at Matt and stand up again, turning to everyone.
"Well, hot damn", Matt says, and I really wish I could go over there and punch him. But, I don't have a chance in these heels. I'll probably be falling on my face before I even get there.

My dress is silver and black. Thank god it's not pink. The heels are black and hell to wear. My hair is in a damn bun at the back of my head with strings of hair falling down at the sides of my face.

"Devon, you look gorgeous", Allison says, walking over to me in her green dress.
"I'm not so sure about the bun, though. What do you think?", Kerry asks her. Before Allison can answer, I answer for her.
"I think the only bun that should exist is one that you put in the damn oven", I mutter.
........

After a while of being nagged on about eating messy food, ruining my make up and anything else that I did, Rachael was ready. They had to do her make up in the walk in closet because she was that stubborn and didn't want anyone seeing her. Although, everyone would soon enough. They had to talk to her for ten whole minutes before she would come out of the closet. Haha. Come out of the closet. Good one. I'm saving that for later.
Rachael comes out and I snort, trying to hold back the laughter. She's dressed in a purple dress that ends just before her knees, and she looks like a barbie doll. Matt and I look at each other before bursting out in laughter. Rachael growls at us.
"You look like a taffy wrapper", Matt says between his fits of laughter. I laugh along with him, my stomach hurting from how much laughing I'm doing.

When I stop, I notice Rachael's hair more.
"Hey, why does she get to wear her hair down?", I ask Kerry.
"Because I thought it would look better down and besides, she would have slaughtered me if I'd put it up", Kerry says.
That's when Rachael gets a good look at me.
"Oh, this is going on You've been Framed!", she laughs, taking a picture of me.
"Hey! Stop it!", I tell her, trying to get up from my seat to snatch her phone out of her hands. Doesn't work. I fall right back down. Rachael bursts out laughing so much that she has to steady herself by using Allison as a zimmer frame before she falls over too.
................