Note: to you awesome dudes and dudettes

Okay, I can't believe it! I seriously can't believe it! I looked at how many people have read 'Not Important' and it says 1K.

1K!

This means a lot to me. That so many of you have just taken the time to look and read my story. So a big thank you to all of you awesome WattPad addicts!

........

So, I just thought I would tell you a little bit about my day as it has been quite a good day for me.

As some of you may know, I go to college. I'm from the UK, so college isn't the same as college in America, I don't think. I'm still confused on this part. But, anyway, back to the topic at hand.

I humiliated myself today. It was pretty funny, to be honest. I found it more hilarious than humiliating.
So, what happened was this:

I had a fight with a door. Not just any door, oh no.
It was a frigging automatic door!
A person had walked through before me and I went to walk in straight after, but the damn doors shut on me! I tried again. And I got caught in the doors. I struggled to get out. Finally getting out, I saw one of the guys from one of my classes standing there and laughing his head off.

I kind of have a crush on him, too. So that was kind of bad. But, I have to admit that it was freaking hilarious!

I just thought this would cheer you all up, and you would have a laugh. Hope this cheered all of you people, that are having a bad day, up.

Oh, and I just watched Mockingjay Part 1. I have to say that for all of you who have still to watch it, watch as soon as possible! It was amazing! And I will go back into my shell, away from the world, until Mockingjay Part 2 comes out.

I seriously wanted to do the four note Mockingjay song, but as I can't bloody whistle, I have resulted in humming.

The weirdest thing was that my brother actually came with me to see it. He would probably rather be with his mates drinking in a pub than anywhere near me. And he came with me. That was just a little shocking. Tried to thank him and he insulted me and ordered me to get him a packet of crisps from the kitchen. The Doof! Haha.

Well, bye. I will post more chapters soon. Hope I cheered you up! Thanks again for reading. Please comment!

See you later dudes and dudettes!!!

DrewGrey- also known as 'The Awesome One'. Haha. Just kidding. See ya! :D x