A stereotypical game of truth or dare but with alcohol

May contain bad language and swear words.

Mark starts. He spins an empty bottle and it lands on Niamh.

"Truth or dare?", he asks her, smirking.

"Truth", she replies, looking a little scared.

"Okay. Is it true that when you found out Brody was cheating on you, you saw him doing the 6 and 9 with your cousin?", Mark asks, and Niamh looks like she's going to cry. She just ducks her head, wipes her eyes and nods.

Kerry glares at him, whilst stroking her back.

Niamh soon turns back into her happy self as she spins the bottle. It lands on Hannah.

"Hannah, truth or dare?", Niamh asks her.

"Truth", she replies, and some of the guys sigh in annoyance at the truths.

"Is it true that you only got an A because you gave Mr Michaels a lap dance?", Niamh asks, and Hannah smirks.

"A+", she corrects, looking happy about it.

The boys start joking around a bit.

Hannah spins the bottle and the game goes on. It goes smoothly, until it lands on me. And who better to ask the question than Mark?

"Truth or dare?", he asks me.

These truths are turning out to be boring, so I pick dare.

"I dare you to eat a whole tin of cold beans", Mark says, and most of them wince in disgust. The girls squeal in disgust. I just look him straight in the eye and I say "okay".

Ryan gets the cold tin of beans and comes back. He hands me a tin opener and I open it to reveal the cold beans in the slimy sauce.

"Here it goes", I say, before gulping the beans down as if it was a drink. I chew before tipping it back and waiting for the very end of the tin, wanting to stop, but not letting myself.

I've managed to not get any down my face, and so I put the tin in the bin by the door. Everyone waits for what I will say next.

"Dude, you've got to make better dares", I tell him, and everyone starts cheering, some laughing at Mark's dare disaster.

"Does anyone have a mint or something. It tastes vile", I say, soon tasting the horrible taste of those nasty beans. Katie gives me a mint and it helps a little. We get back to the game. I spin the bottle and it ends up on Ryan.

"Truth", he says, probably not wanting to know my idea of a dare.

"Is it true that last year, you mistook a guy for a girl, and kissed him?", I ask him.

Everyone looks confused at my question.

"Oh no. The guy kissed me. I kissed him back, thinking he was a girl", Ryan answers, trying to say it quiet enough so that no one can hear him. Everyone does, and I think they remember, because they laugh at that.

Ryan spins the bottle and it lands on James. James takes a dare. He is dared to wear a bra over his shirt for the rest of the game. Kerry lends him one of hers, obviously cutting off the small tag that would tell everyone her bra size.

"It suits you, Jillian", Adam says, mocking James.

We all start making fun of him, taking turns to insult him. He just rolls his eyes at us. The game goes on and we all laugh.Adam spins the bottle and it lands on me.

"Truth or dare?", he asks me.

"Truth", I tell him.

"Who bruised up your eye?", he asks me, and my smile slides off of my face.