Annoyances and arguments

Hey Wattpad dudes and dudettes! This is a special update because it's my birthday! Happy 17th birthday to me! Lol. Anyway, thought I'd finally update today. I've been bowling with my family and I did rubbish. My little brother who is 7 years old beat me at one point. Anyways, have a great night or day whatever time it is where you are. It's night here.

From your awesome and awkward friend, Drew

---------

They bombard me with questions and I don't even know what any of those questions are because I can't even hear them. All I hear is 'Mark', 'Dress', 'Manners', 'Did you', and I think I heard someone mention the words 'zombies' and 'abduction'. I am going to guess that was Rachael.
"Guys! Guys!", I say, and they all shut up.
"One question at a time", I say, wishing I wasn't smiling so much. I feel like a daffodil. I've never liked daffodils. They're too self-centred and snobby. Plus, they're yellow.

Rachael puts her hand up as if she's in class or something.
"Yes. Rachael", I say.
"I have two questions. One: what did you order and how was it? And two: can we go play DirtRacers? I really want to show you this cool move I've mastered on the 'coin collecting' mini game", Rachael says, and I laugh.
"I had Chicken Tikka Masala. It was amazing. Especially the naan bread. And we can play in a minute", I tell her, and she looks like she approves of my choice of food tonight.

Allison tells me to tell all of them everything that happened tonight. At the end they ask about the kiss. I find the answer I give is awkward and Kerry slams her hand on her head when I tell her of my joke, but looks up when she hears the word 'boyfriend' at the end of my joke.
They all begin squealing.

All except Rachael. She looked bored out of her skull the whole way through the story and perks up when I mention boyfriend.
"Devon and Mark, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes the marriage, seconds comes the baby, but you end up living with Martians, and the baby turns crazy", Rachael sings her version of the song, and I start laughing my head off at that.

Living with Martians! That's crazy. Rachael should know that she can live with us and the Martians if her bizarre and most-unlikely theory comes true.

After everyone stops screaming, the girls decide to go watch some film called 'Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging', whilst Rachael and I go play DirtRacers.

Rachael had learnt this trick where she drives towards a tree and flicks the bar so that she is driving on the tree. I mean, the motorcycle is on the trunk of the tree and driving around it. She flips backwards and gets the coin that has been impossible for either of us to get.
"Oh my god. That was AWESOME!", I say, a little too excitedly.
"I call that the 'tree-spinner with a flick'. Do you want me to teach you how to do it?", she asks me.
"To do the T, S, W, F? I couldn't", I say, knowing how much this trick must have taken her to master and how it's hers.

"Yes, I will. The T, S, W, F is not actually that hard. It has taken me a while to actually think of how to get that stupid coin without dying, but now that I know how to, it's actually pretty simple", Rachael explains.

She teaches me for about half an hour, and I finally get the hang of it, even though I'm still a bit wonky. We play on it for another half an hour, racing until we get two levels higher.
"The awesome duo strikes again!", we both say in macho voices, doing our awesome handshake.
...........

In the morning, we wake up and all get washed and dressed in time for school. I ride in a car with Rachael, Kerry, Niamh and Allison, whilst the others ride in their own cars. We get to school, and Kerry seems more nervous about this than I do. I see Mark's car only three spaces away from us. He smiles and walks over to us all.