Another Author's Note

Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the first chapter of the second book is up! I have a very big plan for this book and it would mean a lot if you are to give it a try and comment.

Down below is the blurb to Not Good Enough.

Sequel to Not Important.

Devon has long since went off the edge since her dad died. Coming back to town, or dragged back, she is forced to continue her old life and finish school. But with her old friends hating her still and demanding answers, it proves harder for Devon to keep going.

Quite like her being dragged back into this mess, a new friend is pushed into her life, none other than Kyle. Then, what more but two members of her old gang? And then there's a mystery guy. One Devon once knew and is beyond shocked to see again. With all of this going on, and trying to get back into her old friends' lives, she continues on with her plan.

But what if, like her father being dragged into her problems with her gang, her friends are dragged in as well? Devon's life is a constant spiral that only descends into darkness. New friends, old enemies, a load of baggage and family members that always pop up at the wrong moments.

What if Devon's not good enough to protect them all?

.......

See ya!

DrewGrey ✏️