Racing and dating

Tuesday was kind of strange. Well, it was for me. Throughout the day, James didn't say anything mean to me, no insults or sneers, or even a glare. He didn't even say a word to me. Which is weird for James.

After school, we all went back to Kerry's house and played on DirtRacers. The bet was the same that we had with the girls. And, Rachael and I won! The guys started saying that we cheated, and that it wasn't fair because one of them was distracted or something, but we won fair and square!

Flashback...

"Yeah! Who's the bitch now? You are! We beat you! You lost!", Rachael started saying, so happy with our victory.
"I'm sorry, did we hurt your egos? Tough luck! You just got beat by two girls, what do you say about that, losers?", I say to them, and watch as they all complain and glare at us. Rachael and I do our handshake. It's a pretty cool handshake. The palm of my hand slaps the back of Rachael's hand, and then her palm slaps the back of my hand. And then, we fist bump with an explosion. It's simple, yet awesome. We call it 'the Exploding Volcano'. Yes, we are just that mature.

"For now and ever more, we shall be known as 'The Awesome Duo'", Rachael says.
"That's lame", Chris mumbles.
"What's lame is your face!", Rachael throws back at him.
"Excuse me, but 'The Awesome Duo' just beat all of your asses, and get to decide what you are going to wear tomorrow, so I would be sweet-talking us into letting you wear something that's not hideous... right now", I tell him, and his eyes widen.
"Leave it, Chris. You know Rachael: even if you begged at her feet for mercy, she would still make sure that you end up embarrassed and in pain", Ryan says, putting his hand on Chris' shoulder whilst glaring at Rachael.

"C'mon, dude! That was one time-", she starts to explain.
"Four. It was four times, Rachael", Ryan interrupts her.
"Okay, four. But, you don't need to hold me against that. I'm different now. I've changed", Rachael says, her expression looking too sad to be real.
"Yeah. Changed, so that you're way worse than usual now, you're the daughter of the devil", Liam says, a look of pure unhappiness on his face.

"Okay, what the hell happened four times to make these guys so scared of you?", I ask Rachael, really wanting to know. She looks to the guys, and I do the same, seeing their facial expressions. They are shaking their heads furiously at Rachael.
"Fine. I won't tell her, you bunch of babies", she mumbles as she walks off.
I walk off with her, and us girls start planning their horrible clothes that they will have to wear tomorrow. Hahaha!!!

I look over to the boys, watching as all of them drink their drinks and try to talk to stop themselves from worrying over what we are talking about. Mark smiles at me, so I smile back, feeling the nervousness building up in my chest for Wednesday. As Mark turns back to the guys, I see James looking at me, but he quickly turns away.

[end of Flashback]
[\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/]

"Hello girls", Kerry says, as we walk up to our table Wednesday morning to see the guys wearing the outfits we picked out for them. It's hilarious. They are wearing these weird dresses with stockings and crap, as I don't know any of the other words for what they are wearing. Basically, some of them are wearing dresses that you would have thought Mary and her little lamb would wear. Some of them are wearing flowery blouses and bright nylon tights with a pencil skirt. It doesn't really all go together, but that's not the point of this. The point is to embarrass them and make them wish they hadn't underestimated our skills.

Matt is wearing the flowery blouse and nylon tights and pencil skirt. He doesn't look like he's moaning all that much, which confuses me. But, I would rather not know why he isn't all that bothered about it. Other than him, pretty much all of the guys are complaining and trying to hide their faces from the people laughing at them. Those 'people' are mostly us. Although, people at other tables are laughing their heads off so much that I wouldn't be all too shocked if one of them wet their pants right now.