207. New World First War

The Clowns leave Giza and go to the next island. But they don't follow the Log Pose, they follow an Eternal Pose. Their next destination is Beak Island that shaped like a bird's beak. This is an island controlled by Beasts Pirates.

But when the Clowns leave Giza, some pirate ships are following them. Just like what Buggy said, these crews are rookies hunters. They are targetting The Clowns since they arrived on Giza.

"Woah, look at that, we are being chased," says Deon playfully.

"Hmm, 5 ships, huh? It's more than I thought," says Palu.

"What should we do, Captain?" asks Cricket.

"For now, let's wait and see," says Buggy.

Sometime later, the 5 ships that chase them start to fight with each other. They don't want to let the other crews get the Clowns that have 5 people with bounties higher than 100 million. So they try to destroy the other crews and capture the Clowns themselves.

The Clowns are watching the naval battle as if it is a show. Those idiots think that whoever wins will be able to get the Clowns under their wings. They never consider the Clowns' strength at all and think that the Clowns are just another naive & weak rookie crew.

After some minutes, a crew finally wins the naval battle after the other 4 get destroyed. The winning crew chases the Clowns with their already bad-shaped ship after getting damaged by their previous opponents.

This crew has a flag with a picture of a toothless skull. They are the Toothless Pirates and their Captain really doesn't have any teeth left. It makes The Clowns laugh when they see him threatening them with his toothless mouth.

"BASTARDS, HOW DARE YOU LAUGH AT OUR CAPTAIN?" shouts a member of the Toothless Pirates.

"No no no, it should be us who ask. How can you not laugh seeing him every day?" asks Magnus.

The Toothless Pirates get intimidated seeing Magnus's gigantic body. But they still believe that they are stronger even though they face a giant. It's because the giant isn't the crew's Captain, so they think he is weak.

"Hmph, you won't laugh again after knowing our Captain's bounty. He is a man with the bounty of 234 million Belly, you know? Now be afraid and kneel before him," says another man.

"234 million? That's even less than Vice-Captain and just a little higher than Palu-san," says someone from the Clowns.

"Sigh, and here I thought he is a bigshot that has higher bounty than Captain," says another man from the Clowns.

The Toothless Pirates get even angrier and finally, their Captain issues an order to attack the Clowns. But before they even start to attack, The Clowns have made their move first. Enel has moved Black Pearl closer to the Toothless Pirates' ship.

"Destroy them!" shouts Buggy.

The Clowns jumps to the enemies' ship and start their attack. There are only 55 people in the Clowns including the executives. But only 40 people move to attack the enemies that have 93 people on their ship.

Among the Clowns' executives, only Brook, Manba, & Deon move to attack. These 3 need more battle experience and this crew is a good opponent. But the other executives also watch the battle and are ready to help anytime.

They can defeat the enemy's cannon fodders quite easily even though they are outnumbered. The electric therapy has increased their power a lot and now they can fight better than usual. All of the Clown's normal fighters are having fun in their battle right now.

While the normal members fight the cannon fodders, the 3 executives are fighting the enemies' top ranks. Brook & Deon fight their Captain while holding their laugh. Manba is fighting their Vice-Captain who has a fat body, far fatter than Manba.