- 𝖎

During the year, you and Anya had been fostered out and returned four times, and was transferred out of two other orphanages

During the year, you and Anya had been fostered out and returned four times, and was transferred out of two other orphanages. During this, the two of you went under various different surnames and eventually ended up at the unknown orphanage.

You think that maybe this is not the right time, yet.

You always think of a happy family with Anya, they love you for who you are, and care for you. That's your wish and even maybe help the other kids who's also stuck in this place.

And that is what you are doing today at the Orphanage. Teaching them basic words and other thing you should think of teaching them. You even teached Anya of course.

You love how the younger kids love to learn as well. You wished that a caring parents will adopt them.

"Big sis, do you think someone will adopt us?" Anya spoke, looking at you while you sew a small stuff toy for her. "I don't know about it, Anya. But if someone is. I sure hope they accept us." You said, finally after sewing the stuff toy, you gave it to Anya. Giving her a grin to make her cheer up.

But Anya knows those smiles don't look too happy.

"There you go, Anya! If you have another nightmare you can hug that anytime you want—" You were cut off by Anya's body collapsing in your body. Hugging you tightly as she burried her face to your chest.

She always felt warm to hug, you enjoyed Anya's hug. "Anya doesn't like you faking your smile. I'm sad about it." Of course she knows, you didn't say anything and just combed her hair with your fingers. This makes Anya calm and sleeps easily.

Hearing those soft snores from Anya, you couldn't help but to cry again. "I'm sorry Anya."

--

The next morning, a man who wear a long cream colored coat inside the coat he wore his dark green suit. He has blonde and eyes as blue as the deep ocean.

His name was unknown, but they called him Twilight. As a spy, his personality is very cold and efficient for his job, doing whatever it takes to complete the mission.

While reading a newspaper, he seen the hidden messages as he reads them, taking a sip of his black coffee.

"Hello or good evening, Mr. Twilight. Good work on the last mission."

"Thanks to you, the minister can keep his post, where he may prove an asset to our nation. Now, as for your next mission." He reads as he flips the pages. There he saw a picture of a man with enlarge eyes and thick mustache and named as Donovan Desmond. This is his new mission according to the message that was sent in the newspaper.

"Your target is a President of the National Unionist Party, Donovan Desmond. A damgerous man, and a threat to peace between East to West."  It says on the newpaper, taking another sip to his coffee as he reads.