- 𝖝𝖎𝖝

The following day is the day that you and Anya will start going to Eden academy

You wore your uniform that Yor prepared. You were too excited to go to school, you always wanted to go to school to learn new things of course. And hopefully get new friends as well.

"One more picture. That's it, you two look amazing!" Yor said snapping multiple shots at the both of you. "That's okay now, Miss Yor. The flashing lights hurt their eyes."

"Oh! So sorry! But you two look amazing." You smiled at them as Anya jumped excitedly. "Let's go, big sis! It's about to start!" Anya grabbed your hand and pull you towards the stage. "This is our row. And that will be yours! Since they all look grown up. Good luck big sis!"

You waved her goodbye and went towards them. You suddenly felt shy and anxious so you headed at the end of the line.

'Just calm down, Y/N...'

You feel like someone is looking at you, if looks can kill you, you'll be buried 6 feet underground.

"Hey, new girl!" You got startled at the loud voice in front of you. You looked up and saw a girl who has black hair, her golden eyes looked at you and her lips curved upward into a smile. She seemed friendly when she offered her hands to you. "I'm Arwhen! You're gonna be our new classmate! It is nice meeting you, Y/N Forger!" She grabs your hand and shakes it.

"Oh, hi." You said, the girl laughed at you but not in a bad way. She then fixes her glasses that falls. "Don't be shy now, it's my first time, too! I really thought I would get rejected but I got lucky and went to an imperial scholar without even having a star badge. How cool is that right? Are you the same as well?"

'She talks a lot... But I like her already.'

Suddenly the Headmaster of the Eden Academy started to take his speech and listened to him closely.

"You are among the chosen few! Through your hard work, and the great effort of your guardians, you have each walked the narrow path through Eden's gate to be here, today. To you fine 228 entrants to our school, I say congratulations!" A loud applause at the Headmaster's speech.

Loid looked closely at the Desmond brothers when the little boy stand up and went in line. He arranged the group so Anya can be his classmate. And you with the first child, Demetrius.

"Now, for the imperial Scholar. Only five of the students got into that high level. Congratulations for the five of them."

The lady guided the five you to form in line as the Headmaster calls your name.

'Demetrius Desmond. A Imperial Scholar who is also the child of Donovan Desmond. I arranged Y/N's group to him. It's also a mission buddy buddy. I know you'll do this Y/N. I'll count on you.'

"Oh great, we're also classmates! I'm glad." Arwhen smiled at you, making you smile back. "Here is the homeroom teacher for the Imperial Scholars, Walter Evans." The man stood up and headed to your lines. You remembered he's the one who's at the interview.

Another round of applause for their children to be in the stage with their new classmates. "The students will tour the school with their homeroom teachers, ending at their classrooms."

You glanced at Yor and Loid, they smiled while Loid put his thumbs up. You smile and waved goodbye and followed your homeroom teacher.

Walter shown all of the parts of this Academy. The scholar even have a private cafeteria as well.

You were quite amazed how beautiful this Academy is. Even the classroom is big .

"And this is will be your classroom. Treat it like your home. Come on in." Walter opened the door and saw students sitting on their assigned chair. "Good morning everyone, this is your new classmates. Treat them well. Now, I'll call you and tell where will you be sitting. The first one is Arwhen Doyle." Arwhen waved at you and headed to her assigned seat.

Suddenly a pair of grey eyes looks down on you. He has this scary expression and pale face. "Look at that girl, she looks stupid." The boy with curly brown hair said, snickering at you. "I bet she's the person who likes to be alone. Creepy." Said the other guy who has bowl cut hair. The ravenette stayed silent when something came in his mind.

"Hmm, I don't care about her. She's a commoner and a commoner like her should be avoided." He lets out a smirk when suddenly your name got called and let you sit next to Demetrius, which caught him off guard.

He clicked his tongue, he wanted to refuse but he is not a person to say something so stupid.

You sat next to him, not too close. You avoided not talking to him and started listening to the Homeroom teacher.

"Now, shall we begin?"

You let out a sigh. Today is the day you're gonna do your best. Just don't do anything stupid. For the mission.