- 𝖝𝖝𝖝

"That Teacher really terrifies me to the bones

"That Teacher really terrifies me to the bones. He's insane for making us write 500 answers just because someone fails to answer his question!" Arwhen complained, munching her food. "I was also shocked that Demetrius saved you from Mr. Enrile. He never did that to our classmates. He sometimes makes fun of them along with his so-called friends."

You stared at your food, too full to eat. You were thinking about Roi's words when you're with him.

"So, do you take the offer? I'll help you out to be his friend. I know you don't trust me yet. But I'm also doing this for him. I just want him to have normal life. I don't want him to be stuck being a perfect guy."

Arwhen noticed you spacing out when she pinched your cheeks making you look up to her, not even fazed by the pinch of your cheeks.

"Hey, you should eat you know? After that monster drain our brains. We need more energy for the next subject. Here, take my cake." Arwhen place her banana cake on your plate as she smiles at you and continues to eat.

You stand up, running away. Not even saying goodbye to Arwhen. "Hey, Y/N! Where are you going! You have to eat!" She took her last bite and grabbed the cake and juice and followed you.

You run inside the library. You started to find Demetrius in every corner. Thinking that he might be here.

'I'll only do this for the mission for Mr. Loid.'

Suddenly your eyes caught someone, sitting on the corner.

Demetrius read peacefully, half of his face was covered, his eyes is focused on every word he reads. You felt bad for bothering him. But this is the only time he's not with his friends. Taking a deep breath, you grabbed a random book and walk towards him.

At first he didn't notice you, too focused on the book. So, you sat quitely and pretending to read the book.

Finally, Demetrius noticed someone next to him. Lowering his book, his face turned annoyed after seeing you.

'What's the matter with this girl? Is saving her from that teacher is not enough?'

Arwhen stopped running in front of the library, still holding the foods that you left. "I know she went here..."

"Oh, hello Arwhen." Arwhen shouted, startled at the voice making her drop the food. She gasped horribly seeing the cake being smushed by the floor. "The cake!" She crouched down grabbing the cake that turned flat. Arwhen puffed her cheeks and glare at Roi. He hold up his two hands and chuckles. "Oops, sorry. My bad."

"How dare you startled me, ginger boy!" She shouted and bonked Roi at the head. "Why are you even here? Look what you did to Y/N's cake!" She shouted, grabbing the smushed cake. "I gave this to her but she suddenly ran away." Arwhen frowned, looking at the banana cake. Roi shooked his head as he walk towards Arwhen and pat her hair. "Looks like your pretty friend is trying to find Demetrius." Arwhen looked at Roi.

"You know, I shouldn't have teamed up with you." She deadpans. You read it right, Arwhen and Roi planned this all along. Being friend with Demetrius. Arwhen just happens to stick with him because Roi forced her. Roi grabbed Arwhen's hand gently. "Why don't we look for them, hmm?" He said smiling so sweetly that Arwhen hates so much. It makes him more attractive (at least that she always says when she sees Roi smiling).

Arwhen didn't say anything as Roi dragged her inside the library. She stopped working after Roi held his hands, something flutter in her stomach.

Demetrius eyebrows met together, seeing you ignoring his presence. He looked at the book you were reading making him scoff.

"Hey, If you're pretending to read you should flip it, stupid." He grabbed the book from your hands making you look at him. "Why are you even here? Are you stalking me?" He said. You look at him, straight in the eye.

"I was just reading, why are you here? Are you following me?"

'That is not what I'm gonna say!!'

Once again, Demetrius scoffs at your stubbornness making you frown. "Stop lying, Forger. Is this some kind of fan behavior? You like me so much that you start stalking me? How low of you." He said, smiling devilishly at you.

All of a sudden Demetrius head went towards the table, smashing it. You're eyes widen when you saw that. Did you control his mind? Oh no.... "Ouch! What the—"

'Why did that happen to me? Like I felt I didn't control my body and it just move on its own?'

"Are you okay??" Demetrius looks at you, you were concerned as you stand up walking towards him to check if anything happened. You touched his head carefully, finding the red mark on his forehead. "Hey, don't touch me—"

"No, you're hurt. Here, let me help you—" you hold his face making him flinch. "I said don't touch me!" He pushed you so hard making you fall from the ground. "Don't ever touch me, Forger. Do that again and I'll kick you out of this school." He threatens and left you all alone.

You felt bad for what you did to him, you don't have good control with your power and you hated it. Now the chance that you wanted to become his friend backfired and now he'll hate you.

You couldn't stand up, too embarassed to. Then tears started to fall in your cheeks.

"I'm sorry..."