- 𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

"Number 11, let's get you ready for experiments

"Number 11, let's get you ready for experiments. This time you'll control someone's mind."

A small bead of sweat falls on the side of your cheek, looking at the man who smiles at you. It made you shiver. Those smiles were nothing but fake. But you still trust those smiles. A smile so innocent that a child can't even know what is the true meaning of those smiles.

Sitting in a small room. You were with someone sitting in front of you. It was a man, who was sleeping so peacefully. He didn't know what was going to happen to him.

Looking down, you saw him wearing the same clothes as you, his hands were put in a hundcuff together. It scared you.

"Now, I want you to control his mind."

Hearing that makes you look up to the man. Afraid of what is gonna happen. You tried to be strong and said.

"I... I don't want to do it. I don't want to hurt someone." You tried yourself to be calm. But seeing the man's face darkens at your answer. You felt his hands grips on your shoulder tightly, making you flinched.

Hand started to shake when you felt the man whispers in your ear.

"I don't want you to disobey me, Number 11. This is for the sake of our world. You'll help many people with this amazing gift that you have. They will praise you and love you for who you are."

But you don't want that... You just want to be normal...

This gift was a cursed to you.

Swallowing your anxiety away, you nodded at his orders and not planning to disappoints him again.

The man slowly backs away as he looked at the man who suddenly wokes up.

"What... What the hell is going on?! W-Why am I here?!" The man cries, trying to get away from the sit. He was scared, you can see it. And you felt bad for it. Then his eyes met yours. He look so pale, eyebags formed under his eyes.

He doesn't look like a bad guy, but why is he here?

Hesitantly, you look into his eyes. He started to get scared and he doesn't know what is about to happen to him.

"W-What are you doing?! P-Please let me go! I don't want to die!"

"Number 11, start using your powers."

You heard him scream for help but there is no one who will help him. His screams made you frightened. Lifting up your hands he started to breath heavily at you and shook his head.

Your lips quiver but you remained silent.

"Do it now, Number 11! Stop waisting my time!"