- 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

"Big sis!" Anya said, sitting next to you

"Big sis!" Anya said, sitting next to you. "Are you feeling better now? Can we play?" She said, holding her stuff toy, Mr. Chimera. You smiled and stand up from laying. "I have to tell you something, Anya."

"What is it?! Are we gonna go to the park? Drink juice? Buy a pet?" She said excitedly making you smile and shook your head. "Mr. Loid knows about my power."

"Wha—?!" Anya's mouth hanging, eyes blown out. "Does he... Know mine as well? Oh nooo." Anya panicked and starts to overthink.

"No, I didn't tell him. I only told mine. So don't worry."

Anya sigh heavily and smile. "Whoo~"

You smiled and gave Anya a hug. "I heard what happened last night, Big sis. I'm sorry you have to say it to Mr. Loid about your powers..." She mumble to your clothes, hugging you closer to her. "It's okay, Anya. It's not your fault. Don't be sorry." You whisper to her ear, tucking the strands of her pink hair. "But Mr. Loid promised me that he'll protect us. I trust him."

"I trust him, too, Big sis."

After a loving sibling moment, Anya become cheerful again. You stand up from your bed and get ready for today.

--

Loid looked into yours and Anya's test papers today. Anya was quietly watching Bondman, sweating uncontrollably while you are reading your algebra book.

Loid stared at Anya's test paper. It's always 0 and F. He was calm outside but you imagine deep inside that he's already dying and pulling his hair out of stress.

"Hey, Anya..."

"Not now, I'm busy." She quickly replied.

Suddenly, Yor opened the lights making her whine as she stands up, shouting I hate studying! And tries to get away but Loid was quick to get the little girl. "You promised you'd start studying at five!" Anya shrieked, trying to get away from Loid's grasp. She looked at you trying to go to you but Loid had a strong grip and she started to cry.

'Operation Strix, phase two. I must get a seat at the school socials to see the target, so I need to turn Anya into an honor student, an Imperial Scholar. Y/N in the other hand, is already an Imperial... But I do need Anya to be an Imperial Scholar as well. That means she has to get good grades.'

You watched Anya closely, also teaching her basic math and grammars. Loid also tried adding the Bondman so Anya can focused, but she forgot. You saw Anya smirking mischievously, making you slightly smile. She might be thinking something that is very evil in her mind.