- 𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛

The new science teacher took a liking to you

The new science teacher took a liking to you. He always compliments how good you are whenever he asks about the topic. You grew to somehow trust Mr. Albert after feeling something bad about him. He's a chill professor who loves to teach, he always has this crooked smile that looks vaguely familiar. You couldn't pinpoint what exactly it is so you dismissed it.

On Demetrius behalf, he doesn't like the attention you're having. It seems the professor has a favorite. You.

Demetrius didn't bother you, like the whole rivalry never happened after your last conversation together. But he can't deny he misses your bickering.

"I can tell you miss her." Roi smirked at Demetrius whose eyebrows knitted together. "Shut up. I have no time to talk to her."

"So the rivalry just vanished between the two of you? Or did you just give up on that idea?" Roi enjoys how Demetrius easily call of your and his rivalry. He always knew Demetrius is not easy to break but you change this guy and it made Roi intrigued. "None of it matters now. I have to focus on my study or else..." Demetrius trails and continues reading.

"How boring~"

--

"You did great on your quiz today, Y/N. As expected from you. No wonder they choose you to be the stellar student." There goes his crooked smile, you return those smile and thanked him.

There is something caught in your eye, a familiar pin you recognize from somewhere.

It has the number 11 on it. What could it be?

Mr. Albert noticed your eyes gazing upon the pin that was neatly placed in his vest. "You look curious about my pin, Miss Forger?"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare at it. I was just remembering something. It looks familiar."

"Oh this? It's a customized pin. I love the number 11. It reminds me of someone I cared for." He smirks. You didn't notice his voice slightly changes after saying the word love. "You must adore that person then, Professor." You smile, that perfect smile of yours makes his heart beat faster.

"Indeed."

--

"Our Science teacher kinda looks weird." Arwhen points out. You give her a look like she was crazy for saying that. "How so? He looks kind."

"You mean, to you. He just look so uncanny and weird. And why does he likes you so much? It's creepy." You look at her with a heavy sigh. "I'm telling you, Arwhen. He's very kind and he teaches very good. I don't know why you would think of that to our teacher." Arwhen groans, rubbing her cheeks to your shoulder. "You've gotta believe me, Y/N! He's like a super villian who disguises himself as a good loving man when he's really vile and evil."

"Okay, that's enough. I'll be heading at the library for a moment." You stand up, saying your goodbye to your friend and left the cafeteria. Arwhen watches you leave with a frown. "If I'm correct about my institution, I'll be watching that creepy man for you. That guy is something else."