- 𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎

And then tears started to fall from your eyes, you can hardly speak because of the emotions swallowing up your words

And then tears started to fall from your eyes, you can hardly speak because of the emotions swallowing up your words. Anya saw the way you cried slowly making hee in pain too. She doesn't want to see you sad.

Loid and Yor became worried to see their daughter crying as the tears fell from your hands. "Yeah, that figures! You preferred your old mama, huh?" He said, we is completely being an asshole.

"Big sis. Don't cry..." Anya comforts you and holds your hands, Yor comes into you and holds your shoulders.

"This is too much!" Yor said, completely mad at Mr. Swan who has a smug face, Loid is also not amused by the man's question. "Miss Yor, calm down, please."

"But this is—"

'Keep your cool, for the mission...'

"We have tons of kids living in the dorms, away from their parents. She nor Anya won't last in this school, if she's gonna start whining over every little thing!"

'He's hurling abuse. So what?

Yor finally loses her cool to Mr. Swan, her eyes were hidden by her bangs. "A little thing? A little thing is it?" She glared, her fingers snapping, ready to kill that man. Malcolm facepalms at Swan who look scared at Yor's intimidating glare. "What's your problem, second Mrs. Forger? Don't take it out on me, just because you lost in the first Mrs. Forger!"

Swan let out a smug look when suddenly he looked at Loid's expression, about to lunge his fist to Swan but he directly punched it to the Coffee table making you yelp. Now that the three housemasters were scared, especially Swan.

"Apologies. There was a mosquito." Loid wipes the blood from his fist. He went towards Anya to help her get up while Yor did the same to you. You stopped crying and stayed silent. "Thank you for your time."

"Hey! Where are you going?! We're not done yet!" Swan shouted, standing up. "If callous disregard for a child's feelings matches this institution's idea of education, then I clearly chose the wrong school."

Henry's eyes widened at Loid's words.

"You bastard! You dare besmirch the good name of our school?!"

Yor soothe your shoulders and say sweet words to you to make you calm.

--

Going back home with shoulders slumped down. It was quiet for the four of you to talk. "I-I'm sorry if I let out my emotions..." You quickly apologized at Yor and Loid. "I just remembered something happened. I hope you're not mad.."

"It's alright, Y/N. You've got nothing to be sorry for. You two don't want to go to that place anyway, right?" He said, suddenly Anya clutched Loid's pants and leaned her head there. "We want to go to that school."

"What?"

"If the mission fails... If we don't go to school... There's no more together."

You nodded along with Anya who is still next to Loid. "Still honestly, we don't have hope in hell of passing..." Anya was shocked and frozen while your mouth is slightly open. "I'm sure it'll be okay! It'll work!" Yor said, determined while you nodded. "The glasses guy and half-glasses guy were both nice!"

"Yes that's right! They'll back us up! Let's try to keep faith!"

'A spy must keep faith in nothing but himself. He must always be prepared for the worst case scenario.'

But Loid remembers what you said earlier at the Eden Academy.

'However, just this once...'

"Well, we'll have to wait and see. We worked hard, so let's just celebrate that." The three females all smiled together as Yor handed the teas.

You all cheered, lifting up the teacups together. "To this Family's future!"

Suddenly the family picture that took last time falls from the ground. "Something flop down!"

"The family photo fell..."

--

"Thanks for the milk, Miss Yor." You said, laying on your bed while Yor sat next to you. She smiles at you and pats your hair. "I'm sorry you have to hear that from Mr. Swan."

"It's alright. I just remembered something." You said and frowned. Yor hold your hand and slightly squeeze it. "Can you stay here for a while?" You mumbled. Yor heard it and nodded. "Sure. We're always here for you Miss Y/N. What they said to you is not a good thing to remember. So don't think about it, okay...? Miss Y/N?" Yor saw you sleeping peacefully, still holding her hands. She felt happiness in her heart. She stayed there, holding your hand. She kissed your forehead, she saw you smile making her smile as well.

"Good night, Miss Y/N."

--

"Wake up, big sis! Wake up!" Anya pats your cheeks, your eyes opened and saw Anya's face closer to you. Your vision focused on her cute face. You smiled softly and gave Anya a hug, a tradition for the both of you when waking up. A best hug can make your day feel good.

"We have to go back at the school! C'mon! Dress up, big sis!" Anya quickly left and locked the door. You stood up, stretching your hands as you looked at the window.

'Hopefully, we'll get into the school...'

--

The Forger family walked at the street with their formal clothes. You all headed to the Eden Academy again to see if you and Anya got accepted.

When suddenly Yor's gold chain bracelet got broken all of a sudden. "Why today of all days?" She said, eyebrows furrowed together. "I mean, these things happen." Loid reassured the woman. Yor looked in front and saw a black cat walking, she pointed it out. "M-Mr. Loid! Look!" She says,  you think she believed in superstitions. Loid make an awkward expression to Yor and says not to be superstitious.

While walking, Anya stopped. Her palms get cold and slightly trembles. You can see her eyes started to tear up when she said something.

"Big sis... I stepped a poo."

"Oh dear!"

Well, this is not the lucky day today