- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

The next day

The next day.

You were surprised, that Yor Briar has finally moved in into your house! How great is that?

You and Loid saw Yor with her casual clothes and a pile of box with label on them. You quickly got down and bowed that made Yor startled. "A-Ah, you must be the older daughter. Am I right?" She says, voice is so gentle to your likings, you nodded slowly and began to grab one of her things. "E-Eh! What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you, if that's okay Miss Briar." You said, lifting up the box using your power to ease the heavy weight of it and started to walk whiched surprised Loid and Yor for your for no apparent reason.

'Hopefully they won't mind what they saw  after I carry this box... It's heavy... It's her weapons?!'

You quickly placed it down and avoid it. You hate weapons, it makes you scared.

"Well-came to Anya's house!" Anya greeted with mispronounced word. "It's welcome, Anya." You whispered as Anya froze instantly.

There once was a rather odd family. The father, Loid Forger, a psychiatrist. In truth a spy. Codename: 'Twilight'. The mother Yor Forger, a city hall clerk. In truth, an assassin. Codename: 'Briar Rose'

The daughters, Anya Forger and Y/N forger. In truth, a psychic and a girl who can control minds and objects.

"You're a mother now, hurray!" Anya cheered as you copied her action. "Hurray!" You said excitedly. Yor's cheek dusted in pink after what Anya referred her to, a mother.

"Oh yes, just so you know, I have a friend in the courts, and he gave me the papers to prove we were married a year ago." Loid said, pointing a piece of paper laying down the coffee table. "As for why we were living apart for so long, and what to tell your younger brother. We can worry about that later."

"Right, yes." Yor said, smiling. You pulled her sleeve making the beautiful lady looked down at you. "Let me help you with your things, Miss Briar." You said, lifting up your hands to get the mattress that she's holding.

"Y-You can call me mother instead, if you don't want to it's fine!" She rambles after what she said about calling you mother. But gave the mattress to you making you stumble how heavy it was, Yor panicked when she saw you fall while the heavy mattress was on top of you.

'She's a good girl, but I am concerned about her health. She doesn't look healthy to me. And I don't think killing her would be a great idea for now.'

Anya frozed once again at Yor's thought and quickly forget what she just read.

Father, mother, daughters. Each of these four had something to gain by forming a fake family. Thus, they came to live under one roof. Even as they concealed their true colors, each from the other.

"We're gonna show mother around." Anya said, pulling you with Yor. "Don't forget we have to practice for the interview after this, okay?"

"Yes, father!" You softly shouted and followed Anya and Yor. Anya began her touring Yor to different kinds of place in this house while you stick around them. You don't talk too much so Anya is the one who will tour Yor.

"This is the kitchen! Father is a good cook!" Anya exclaimed with a smile on her face. Yor clasped her two hands together, smiling as well. "Oh my, is he now?"

"Do you know how to cook, Mother?" You simply asked making Yor become tensed. "I uh, yes! Of course!" She said, her genuine smile turn into a fake one. Which you noticed it.

'She doesn't know how to cook.'

Anya showed the bathroom, your and her's room as well.

And finally in Yor's room. It quite big for only one person. The color of the room was fresh and you could be comfortable staying here all day. "What a perfectly splendid room!" Yor compliments, she was astonished in this cozy room. "I'm glad you liked it." Loid suddenly went inside holding two boxes and placed it down. "This should be everything. What do you think of the way the furniture is set up? I've given the place a little light cleaning."

"Oh, yes, this will do nicely." Yor exclaimed, Anya lifted her arms. "I helped clean, too!"

"I want to clean this room too..." You said. "My, did you now? Thank you very much!" Yor is happy that the life she has today felt welcoming and safe for her.

Yor giggled and excitedly looked at her new room. "What ever shall I do? You're letting me stay in such a splendid room."

"What are you saying? Make yourself at home." Loid said, smiling at Yor. "Or rather, this is really your home. So use it as you please."

"Welcome to this new family, mother!" You said, smiling genuinely this time.

Yes, finally this family with deep secrets is complete.